cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking at moving to a 10GB backbone for a small campus of about 70 switches that go in to a single modular 4510. I was looking at the Catalyst Catalyst 4500X-24-ES model and using two in the core of the network. There are three additional build...

keebs1077 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to establish IPSec tunnel between HO and multiple remote sites. I have configured Static tunnel on remote branches and dynamic tunnel on Head Office. The problem is IPSec tunnel is not comming up when I am using BGP as a routing proto...

Hi team! Once again about GRE tunnel speed: We have to ASRs and GRE tunnel between them (West and East sides). In general, we using this tunnel for our applications and services. But i think it's very bad idea using GRE tunnel for this kind of applic...

Hi All, I'm looking for a bit of product/configuration advice if possible. We have a single 1Gbps internet connection that is coming into a building that we want to terminate and provide to a maxium of 10 tenants. The tenants will be providing their ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have HQ and mutiple branches in Hub-Spoke environtment. All site comes with 2 link. Primary link is MPLS using BGP, backup with DMVPN over OSPF.if let say one of the branch MPLS connection having problem(intermittent, high packet loss), I wo...

Hi guys, I have just upgraded the IOS software for a cisco 6509 E... I did it using flash cards, the upgrade took long and I wasn't able to remote login to the device, I physically check the device and see all the led lights are up.... I can console ...

s k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I just start experiencing this weird behavior on my Cisco 2811 Router. Recently I added to my home learning lab Cisco 2811 with integrated Cisco EtherSwitch Service Module (nme-16es-1g-p). Router has just basic configuration to join my home...

CyborgX_CZ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWhen I configure bgp ,i am getting errorThe below is the configuration. ??interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip address dhcp duplex half speed auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 ip address 10.1.0.2 255.255.255.252 duplex auto speed auto!router bgp 646...

Guys, need your help understanding  1. I noticed 2 same IOS image files in the bootflash: for a 6509E sup2t, below is the output! XXXXX>sh bootdisk: -#- --length-- -----date/time------ path1 33554432 Jan 12 2000 xx:xx:xx -05:00 sea_console.dat2 12028...

s k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there Bit of a newbie here - I've managed to acquire an unwanted 1841. I want to configure this as a router and firewall for a small server room. I have limited IOS knowledge but would like to build this from the ground up. The first question I ha...

I'm running IOS 03.03.03SE on a 3650-48PD switch.  I have an AT&T ASE circuit that connects to our other locations.  The port uses a 1000BaseSX SFP module and is configured as: interface GigabitEthernet2/1/1 no switchport ip address 10.254.1.XX 255....

sbrock by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure 5508 Cisco WLC and having trouble configuring 'Mobility Management' as some of the tabs are missing.I am interested in adding 'Domain ID' which according to documentation should be under 'Switch Peer Group' option.This ...

rroded001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes