cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I have this problem for 2 days and I don't know what to do,  bb01.network.ro>sh processes cpu | exclude 0.00%__0.00%__0.00%CPU utilization for five seconds: 76%/67%; one minute: 84%; five minutes: 91%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Se...

Hi I have cisco 819g-4g when i install sim 4g and config the apn it didnt connect to the service provider If i take the same sim and config on asr1000 with the same configuration  its works What can be the problem?The 819g come with modem sierra mc77...

tikshoret by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have been trying to make better understanding on remote-LFA.I read below sentence in some document..P space :-it is the set of routers that S can reach without passing through the link SE (including ECMP)Would anyone mind to explain that wha...

Hi Everyone.I have Cisco Router 3945 that has been configure with 2 neighbor BGP. and sometimes BGP is flapping only few second and its say error no supported AFI/SAFI.Could you let me what could be a reason for it?Apr 2 19:14:55.147 GMT: %BGP-3-NOTI...

Hello All,I have a 4331 router that has been configured with BGP. Presently BGP is flapping and giving error no support AFI/SAFI.Could you let me what could be a reason for it?Thanks.Log-Oct 13 00:40:13: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor 192.168.251.242 pas...

I have 2 4500s configured as a VSS pair.I am using VRF-LiteI want to do PBR for a vrf with a failover to another IP should the first IP become unreachable.However the documentation states:The set next-hop verify-availability and the set ip next hop r...

glsparks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Gig interface that goes green, but then it drops I don't see anything in the logs on the RTr, or the far end  Switch, I compared the config with a GOOD exiting setup and I can't find anything wrong,    has anyone brought up a connection tha...

wimurphy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PBR on Cisco ASA

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here so probably I'm missing something.I got from my work an old ASA 5515-x, to use for personal purpose at home and (why not?) to start learning something new. I have 2 ISP, one wired (7 Mb in down, 0,3 Mb in up) and the ot...

Pounii by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I am trying to set up the following topology, where the devices on the ends do not know the three middle devices are there.Device #1 <> NCS5001 <> NCS5001 <> NCS5001 <> Device #2I have set up OSPF on the NCS's to enable communication between t...

adamspera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes