cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

First, I appreciate the help I've received in the forums here. Thank you in advance, again! Set up 2 x 3650 L3 switches recently and want to double confirm the following if true or not. Secondary power modules can be installed hot swappable, no ne...

Hi All, I have a 6880x and running EIGRP with our WAN provider. I have the following - router eigrp 200 network 10.44.70.1 0.0.0.0 redistribute static route-map Static_To_Eigrp neighbor 10.44.70.4 Vlan970 neighbor 10.44.70.3 Vlan970eigrp stub static...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Researching Eos/EoL dates on different devices on our network and found this information for 2801 routers: First, these EoS/EoL dates here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/2801-integrated-services-router-isr/model.html (30-Jan-...

pmettewie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  please refer to the problem below that I face it in the new WIC that I installed in Router 2811, and let me know how to fix it ?  by the way, the other side of serial cable attached in router 1841, and there is no problem either L1 or L2.  T...

Hi guys,Please advise if cisco 877 is compatible for Site2Site VPN with Fortigate 600c?And second question is about my config. As first step I'm trying to setup 877 as NAT and DHCP. FA0 connected to a network with another DHCP router and the Internet...

I've a setup where the customer is using 1905 router for Internet access. They have a LAN segment with 192.168.1.0/24 and an WAN segment of 150.129.126.168/29 provided by ISP. Right now they are using a D-Link router for internet access and its worki...

hello
i would like to ask, in past i just had 1 hub router and many spoke routers and usually I created /30 between hub and spoke to form adjacency of ospf. Right now i have 2 hub routers, btw i just have one cable from hub to each spoke, so technica...

I have business-class internet with 2 static IP's.  The cable modem is connected to a switch, and then two CISCO RV110W routers are connected to that switch.  I can not get both routers online together.  I tried an older router (Linksys BESFR41) and ...

Hi In asr1006, the config is like this: neighbor x.x.x.x shutdown. We want to enable it. I do not think the below two are corrent: neighbor x.x.x.x no shutdown no neighbor x.x.x.x shutdown How do you think about it? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT on ASA

Hi Everyone, I want to know that If any subnet is not directly configured on ASA on any interface. This subnet is coming from another router through VLAN routing. Can I configure NAT on ASA for this subnet ? example configuration -  interface Ethern...