cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts, We have a small network having 6 to 10 users and single VLAN. All were using 3Cx soft phone in their machines. Users are complaining about the voice quality so we have upgraded our bandwidth and enabled QOS in the router. But still users...

I am a newbie and I am studying for my CCNA Routing and Switching. I realize there are a lot of dumb  questions from newbies but that's how we all learn. I have a 2900xl switch and a 851W router. I have both set up with addresses but cant seem to see...

Hi Guys, Mine is complicated but I will keep it lean to help you understand it quickly and hence help me easily. I have a WAN via provider MPLS VPN with BGP as the PE-CE protocol. In places where provider doesn't have T1 or fiber, I have utilized cel...

stevebiko by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bgp as prepend

Hi, I have two subnets and configure as-path prepend one of them. I can see the subnet that i configure prepend but can't see another subnet that i didn't configure prepend.am i doing wrong something? R1 router bgp XXXX no synchronization bgp log-ne...

This topic is a chance to discuss more about about the most widely deployed Routing Protocols in today’s Enterprise Networks, such as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP. The use of dynamic Routing Protocols is necessary in order to keep the network operational, pro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card