cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! I am trying to make roadmap to migrate our network from claccic PAT (ip nat inside/outside) to nvi (ip nat enable) on some routers, and can't test my solutions in CPT: there is no way to point "ip nat enable" on interface on routers (incl. my...

turbin.v1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am designing a network, protocol used OSPF. Attached is the diagram. My query is 1) On site A I have two network behind a l3 switch 172.16.x.x and 172.26.x.x in area 3.3.3.3 2) On Site B I have two network behind a l3 switch 172.30.x.x and 172...

Hi all, I have 2 mpls circuits each connected to a router meant for my local area network's outgoing traffic. I like to configure my pair of routers in a active-standby kind of HA, where all incoming/outgoing traffic will go through my primary router...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've a recurring intermittent issue with an 887VA router, in that it all works perfectly, ACL's in place, traffic routing all OK - then with no changes and no drop in the DSL - all external routing stops. Its as if the DSL itself drops, but I can...

We have a scenario where R1 running ebgp is connected to different BGP Peers via fa0/1 & fa0/2. Now my goal is to mark all traffic flowing through fa0/2 with a DSCP mark of 36 for both incoming & outgoing traffic and convey this marking to port fa0/3...

Hi All, I have a lab and re distributing OSPF from VRF "10" to BGP. Routers in between(R1 to R2 to R3) run iBGP with VPN4 . the ospf gets to the other end (R3) with next hop of R1 BGP loopback address. when redistributing this back to ospf on R3, ...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have 4 data centers, 4 data center core switches connected to each other using point-to-point trunk link. all these 4 data centers core switches are in area 0.  there are other sites connected to these data centers through edge router at data cent...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I bought a Router 1941 and got the security lic.  I am new to cisco products and don't have any training but started reading up on it and I learn fast.  However I need to deploy this router in my work environment fast and I just don't have th...

KanadaGuy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiShort description: why does ios select null route w/ distance 230 as active path instead of route learned from iBGP?Normally R1's active route is static route via fa2/0ip route 192.168.4.0/23 255.255.254.0 FastEthernet2/0 192.168.4.6R1#sh ip route ...