cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello! There is an NetFlow sensor on Cisco Catalyst 6509, configured such way: mls netflow interface mls flow ip interface-full interface Vlan 25 ip address 10.16.56.10 255.255.255.0 ip flow ingress ip flow-export version 5 ip flow-export destina...

Hi. First time caller... I have a Cisco 3845 router that we use for our access to the internet. We're migrating from bonded T-1s to a T-3. The T-3 arrives via copper and connects to a RiCi-T3 converter (think giant media-converter), and out comes an ...

simonalle by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Possuo um Router Cisco 1905, que liga mas não funciona, gostaria de envia-lo para um suporte da CISCO, mas não localizei em nenhum lugar, a empresa fica localizada em Porto Alegre, mas estamos dispostos a enviar para todo Brasil, agradeço a atenção d...

video by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I need some suggestions like precautions to be taken, device support if i want to implement or migrate from static routing to dynamic routing .. With 4 core routers conneccted to 70 branch locations all are cisco make.  What are the exact Terms ...

Hi. Could someone help me understand why logs that are occurring in the Cisco 2911 router? 003865: Jul 18 14:26:25.196 GMT-3: %SSH-4-SSH2_UNEXPECTED_MSG: Unexpected message type has arrived. Terminating the connection003866: Jul 18 14:26:30.644 GMT...

I'm looking to get another broadband line to my home so I can bond both together  to increase the fibre speed I'm getting (10mbps approx) as its unstable due to being 2km from the fibre cabinet. Can I bond 2 lines together using a bonding wan router ...

I am setting up a new ISR 4300 series router and I am currently locked out. Is there a way to reset back to original settings with a default password or a way to recover my password. I have the encrypted version of the password but cannot convert it.

ddersch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There         I have a Cisco 7940G IP voip phone .  .       I have downloaded Skype and Skype Mate on to my hard drive .        I'm running an old program which is Windows XP     .       If I plug my 7940 phone into my computer can I call from it ...

Hi, we observe errors logs on the router as below ,please check and update if its trouble issue or abnormal behavior as we dont see any Services interuppted in the router currently.Jun 17 06:18:57.208: %HWIC_HOST-1-RX_CRC_ERROR: HWIC_HOST: Host termi...

Hi everybody Please consider the following example:   R1(12.12.12.1)-f0/0---------------f0/0(12.12.12.2) R2 If R2 receives a packet with TTL=1 on f0/0, R2 will decrement 1, since new ttl is zero, R2 discards the packets and  sends ICMP ( time exceeed...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have one router serving as a DMVPN hub and terminating a site-to-site VPN.  The bandwidth for my Internet link is 2Mbps. My requirement is to dedicate 1Mb for the DMVPN traffic and 1Mb for the site-to-site VPN. i have applied the service p...

Hi I have a Cisco ASA 5515X running version 9.5, I have a /29 public range already configured and working, i now have a /28 which the ISP have supplied in addition to the /29 The /29 is presented via a WAN router on int1, the /28 is presented on int3...

Hi I have a Cisco ASA 5515X running version 9.5, I have a /29 public range already configured and working, i now have a /28 which the ISP have supplied in addition to the /29 The /29 is presented via a WAN router on int1, the /28 is presented on int3...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card