cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I know that the formula to calculate the OSPF cost is: COST = reference bandwidth in bps  / interface bandwidth in bps I also know that it's important that the bandwidth value reflects the actual speed of the link so that the calculation is...

Resolved! PFRv3 HA

Hello All - I am reading PFRv3 Implementation document: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/pfrv3/configuration/15-mt/pfrv3-15-mt-book.pdf it is mentioned that PFRv3 doesnot support High Availability. In realtime, how the enterprise is h...

VPN

Hi, I have a Cisco EPC 3925 with VPN-Tab. I would like to use the Cisco Modem as a VPN-Server to connect to my network over the internet. The cisco has the internal IP 192.168.1.1The router hast 192.168.0.1The network after the router 192.168.0.1xx...

Hi everybody, I'm doing some MPLS studying and I got a pcap trace between 2 LSR during label exchange (in attached)  plus I got some debug from the router's CLI.  As I we can see from the debug, there is an association between label and IP [...] P-R...

I'm having some problems with this packet tracker. I cannot ping test anything.  Everything is ready to go, well so I thought. It's a simple request but I'm still learning. Thanks in advance.  This is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/AD3dD0q.jp...

Hi,  I use Cisco 4500 series switch at work and was wondering how different are Nexus switches? Isnt it pretty much same as the IOS-XE version?  If its different what is the major difference between these to IOS?

I'm by no means a "network tech" however, I'm just technical enough to get in trouble.  I have been banging my head over this problem for roughly a month now.  This is my first post, ANY advice is welcome, as I'm sure the below config could be optimi...

Hello All - First off I want to say thank you to everyone helping out, this is a great community from what I've seen thus far.  All my google searches bring me here :) So I built my lab, trying to study for my CCNA and for some reason, perhaps I'm...

Hi, i work for a small company in regional Australia. I've been recently tasked to provide a design to upgrade the lan/wan infrastructure of a local gov entity. For the lan part, is pretty straight forward, i'll go for a bunch of small business 500 s...