cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I got the below output using command show ip bgp summary. What is relation between the VRF and bgp? how can we show output of it like normal? Thank you Nexus7K-1# sh ip bgp summary BGP summary information for VRF default, address family IPv4 Uni...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what this error string means: Log Type: %CMCC-3-PLIM_STATUS Exceeded Threshold. 2310 entries since log started.Apr 5 07:05:50.248 EST: %CMCC-3-PLIM_STATUS: SIP0: cmcc: A PLIM driver informational error TXSPI3 DIP2 Error, block 1a cou...

Hi All, I have a p2p 1G lease circuit from a vendor and i observed that from last few days my bandwidth utilization is showing 80% and that is genuine but when i test the speed in speedtest.net or other online speed test web site its showing not more...

Hi, Could some one please help me with understanding what would the below AS-PATH access-list accomplish? Router01#sh run | in as-pathip as-path access-list 100 permit ^64512(_64512)*$ip as-path access-list 100 permit ^64512(_64512)*(_64513)*$ This i...

Hi, i have asked to configure port forwarding to access the remote access server from the internet. i have not done this before. we have ADSL router from the ISP and  a cisco router. where should i configure port forwarding?Thanks

Hi All, I am working on 2951 ISR Router. This device has booting issue, when switched on its displays the following message: System Bootstrap, Version 15.0(lr)  M16, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fcl) Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport Copyrig...

Hello friends,I have a problem; now i'm changing the router that have at work of Cisco 3925 to Cisco ISR 4451X but in the new router i can't put the command that have in my old router:rate-limit input access-group 110 16384000 3072000 6144000 conform...

Greeting I am configuring aaa privilege I found that more command is adding automatically. I can not remove this command and If I successfully remove it ; it remove main command also . I configure the below command ; privilege interface level 4 shu...

Has anyone any idea what this means?I have found this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_system_message_guide_chapter09186a008009e7a4.htmlthat tries to explain the problem and how to fix it, but I'm apparently stupid beca...

tekha by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes