cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have IP SLA configured to run a script if a remote host stops responding, to switch to the backup connection in OSPF. This is for when the primary circuit goes down hard. However, if there is intermittent, say 50% packet loss, I wind up with route ...

Hoping to find a better solution with the implementation of Route-Maps, any advice will be appreciated Here is the scenarioI am running Cisco 887VAG routers, which gives you an ADSL connection & a Cellular (3G) connection.In my scenario the ADSL conn...

NeilGouws by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why do we hear ringing/IVR when we hear RTP in wireshark from SIP traces when RTP is supposed to be established after 200 OK followed by ACK and all these things happen before ACK? I think the only thing which should be in RTP is the conversation whi...

I'm having these strange network latency, crawling speed issues on a couple of Dell R610 servers I have. I have multiple other R610's with same specs, connected to the same Cisco 3750 switch and they're fine. I've done a lot of troubleshooting and st...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card