cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

My apologies if this is a fundamental question, but I can't find a certain answer in the documentation. I am working on some B2BHA configuration and was wondering if the "redundancy rii" number was a value associated to something, or if it was just w...

Having a hell of a time getting BGP into EIGRP on one end of my WAN.   Its working on one end but not the other.  I want this router to redistribute any BGP learned route into EIGRP and specific EIGRP learned routes into BGP.   l3-CE#show run .....r...

HI We have three ISP's providing MPLS VPN to our remote sites, the WAN diagram is attached. Currently we configure BGP for WAN auto failover. it is utilizing only one link at a time. Is there any possibility to have load balancing in BGP so that I c...

mukeshkrr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We are looking into implementing PFR version 3 to take advantage of our dual MPLS service providers. Looking at most of the Cisco documentations on PFR version 3, it seems like it is tightly integrated with Intelligent WAN which takes advantage o...

satiat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am getting a strange error message on a ASR1004 and I am not able to find someone else who has had the same issue or any reference to a bug that might be causing the problem. The IOS version is : Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (X86_64_LIN...

enseibert by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, i need some help - one of our location (logistics-branch, office+warehouse), 2 VLan (0 + 10), one class C net for each. A Cluster of 9 Catalyst 2960 Switches, 2x 2504-15 Wlan Controller, 10 Accesspoints 3502 lightwight. 2 SSIDs, one to ...

we are branch office in Malaysia and need to connect to Japan data center, do we have to buy a wan optimization (riverbed apppliance) sitting between my branch core switch and branch checkpoint firewall? our LAN is 100Mb, but MPLS WAN connection is 2...

We couldn't get VPN'd laptops to communicate with O365 going through the proxy, so we added a "route inside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 tunneled" command to point the traffic through our core switch, which would bypass the proxy.  Now (obviously), they're web tr...

ahcadmin1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card