cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

As shown in attached file pc3 & pc6 are in vlan 10 pc7 & pc5 are in vlan 1 how all pc3,6,7,&10 will communiate with all other pcs that are in other n/ws switch int f0/1 already configured as trunk port ... then how configure router port as trunk......

Hello,I bougth cisco hwic-3g-gps-cdma module on the ebay for home lab on the cisco router 2851.But when inserted hwic module into router 2851 the command show diag print follow: WIC Slot 0: 3G WWAN EHWIC-DuoBand EVDO Rev A/Rel 0/1xRTT and GPS WIC mod...

On a C3560E switch I have a VLAN which contains a number of devices, DHCP/DNS server, etc. It is configured as so: interface Vlan60 ip address 10.0.1.1 255.255.255.0 There is a cable modem plugged into the 3560, with its port configured as so: in...

netadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Where speed limit on ISR 4000 is applied? Is it sum of all traffic on all interfaces leaving the ISR? Do switch interfaces count? Do internal interfaces count? do inter-VRF routing count? What do these 50 mbit/s mean? Thanks!

avorobyev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I wondered if anyone has any experience in bundling 2 fibre broadband links together, we need extra capacity for a wireless network that is used for guest wifi and testing purposes. The single circuit currenly has a b/w of around 50Mb, but I was...

Hi I am looking to change my routing architecture Requirement Allow all traffic to go via the primary WAN Allow one route to go via the secondary WAN In the event of a WAN drop, everything to use the working link Current I have 2 exit points from my ...

Hello I am interested in knowing how do you determine if a T1 connection is necessary for your building or organization. The reason i am asking this question is because recently someone told me that their company purchased T1 connections for all the...

Hello Team, Below is ISIS database but output i can see the routes & neigbour UP, but it's not showing in routing table. What should be my next step. I am able to see all routes of R1 in R2 R1#show isis database R2.00-00 detail Tag area_0041: IS-IS L...

Hi, I connected Cisco 2960 and HP 1910 Switches together with default configs but ports didnt became UP.Then I assinged VLAN 200 on Cisco sites and ports was UP for a while and then a few hours later ports became DOWN again.whenever I do "shutdown a...

selbay061 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card