cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on setting up a pair of routers in a lab for a future upcoming deployment in VRF. One router will be at one building, the other will be in another building, the connection between them will terminate on switches that are backboned togeth...

I have a dummy cable modem connected to g0/0 of my router and switch connected in g0/1. I am able to ping the outside world from the router but not from the switch and don't know where the problem is located please help.

I have a 2921 router with a 4-port t1 controller. I need to add 1 more serial interface on a t1 port that is already in use but has unused channels. However, when I try to add a new channel-group under controller t1 0/0/1, I get an error "Insufficien...

i have a brand new 2911 Security Bundle router, so i wanted to replace the Small 1700 seriers router, i removed the WIC-1T Card from the small 1700 Series router and inserted itr in EHWIC Slot 0 on my 2911 router.unfiortunately i didnt see the interf...

I have to sites A and B .the Site A have router connected to ADSL Modem for internet connection and Site B has the same but I have Public IP on Site B Modem. Now I want to make the two network connected to each other with all feature . I read alot ab...

Hi , i have been working in an ISP and i have issues with QOS always . i couldn't have QOS 100 % as i want . well i have cisco ASR from the provider with etherchannel from proivder with 1900Mbps on gi0/0/0 & gi0/0/3 the provider loads the balance ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have to configure an ASR router for VRF Lite; WAN and LAN interfaces will be configured with logical interface associated with specific VLAN; each subinterface will be associated to a VRF instance and routing based on MP-BGP (NO MPLS). ...

GRE

I need ASR Router or any other router that support IPSEC over GRE tunnel and support about 50 tunnel , what SPA interface and licence  should i add ? the customer already have 7606 router with SPA-IPSEC-2G but he need to upgrade ....