cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

On a Cisco 2921 you have four slots, EHWIC 0 - 3. how do you know which serial port is which?  EHWIC0 and 1 have a module with two ethernet jacks in it. when i log into the router i see serial 0/0/00/0/1 and 0/1/0 and lastly 0/1/1 how can i tell whic...

Have an odd situation come up and I want to be sure that I am on semi solid ground. The customer has a Metro-E network connecting several locations.  They are using EIGRP as the routing protocol and they have a GRE tunnels through the Internet for ba...

Hi everybody.I have to configure - on the same router - two different layer 3 gateways for the same subnet / vlan. The two layer 3 interfaces have to be in different VRFs.The first layer 3 already exists: it is a SVI interface in vrf XYZ and ip addre...

Hi, Can someone check this configuration for me? ThanksShawn. show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 10504 bytes!! Last configuration change at 17:07:26 UTC Wed Aug 5 2015!version 15.5service timestamps debug datetime msecservice t...

Hi all, I have two static routes with tracking and second one with AD 5 (only one route must be in routing table): ip route Destination_IP 255.255.255.255 Next_hop_ISP_1 track 100ip route Destination_IP 255.255.255.255 Next_hop_ISP_2 5 track 200 This...

Hello to everyoneI will be glad if you resolve the following problem.I  designed frame relay in packet tracer and configured subinterfaces in each router(point-to-point) and enabled Rip so router can exchange information with each other. Everything w...

Resolved! Cisco 2800 Config

Hello everyone, I've adopted a Cisco 2800 series router as part of a change of IT contract, and I'm trying to reconfigure for LAN to WAN access. I've come up with the following configuration, but I'm a little uneasy as I've never really worked with o...

Does Cisco have a document with recommended maximum throughput/bandwidth for their different router models? I found a document on router performance dating back to 2009, so I'm looking for something more current. Thanks.

HelloI am trying the setup a Cisco 2801 router behind my Comcast router. I do not want to put the Comcast device in bridge mode, I want to use the wireless from it. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. This setup worked fine when I was using an old L...

Ok looking at this policy:  Beside all the voice protocols that I am defining in the first class map, I want the rest of the traffic no matter what it is to fall into the default class map. So does this work?   class-map match-any MPLS_VOICE_CHILD  ...

The exact commands given where CMERouter1#configCMERouter1(config) #interface vlan 1                                                ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. The setup for the vlan database names worked fine but when I did aCMERouter1(...

sintel001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes