cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am an Cisco CCNA but has not work routers in a long time.I need to get 2 basic setups done1 - Configure 2 ports (1 wan DHCP, 1 Lan 192.168.11.1 255.255.255.0) and make Lan acces Wan2 - Setup VPN server service on this device for Device to Device Ne...

I an unable to configure the SSH on the routers. Below IOS and free space available on the currently connected flash.c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-15.T10.bin        33 MB  c1841-ipbase-mz.150-1.M4.bin                 29 MB  c1841-ipbase-mz.124-1c.bin        ...

Good mroing chaps.I have a security licence on a Cisco 1921. I do not have an application license.I am using zone based firewall. When treating a class map if I do a "normal" one - I am able to match on the P2P protocols:Class Map match-any ALL-P2P-P...

How do switches, with igmp snooping enable, knows exactly which interfaces forward multicast traffic without a router in the environment end without enable "igmp snooping querier"? Note: when I run "sh ip igmp snooping groups" there aren't informatio...

In my many years as a network engineer I have experienced almost all of the trials and tribulations from the explosion of the internet.  The increase of bandwidth, transport technology, transport media, number of routes, even the transition from IPv4...

Hi, Did the Cisco IOS version 12.4(3i) and 12.(3g) have a known security vulnerabilities, is there new security patches for those versions? is there a cisco tool (or a checklist) to audit the router security vulnerabilities, being based on the cisco ...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a little theory on a common nat probem.I hear that NAT can break when multiple hosts use the same applications such as FTP/SIP/instant messaging/Online Gaming, and I'd like to understand why. Q1- I und...