cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have eight remote sites across the country.  They are currently all interconnected with VPN tunnels.  I'd like to convert these sites to an MPLS cloud.  I've applied for and received our own ASN through ARIN with a /24 public block.  I have a few ...

I have tried multiple IOS for the 2821, including service provider, and advanced enterprise, and none of them have the pseudowire-class command.I have compared the features to the ones that do have the pseudowire-class command on the 6500 series and ...

tgrills by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two offices for my company.  One is based on NYC, the other in Miami FL.  I have a 10.0.0.0/16 network in NYC, and a 10.1.0.0/16 network in FL.  These networks are further broken down in /24's.  For instance: NYC10.0.1.0/2410.0.2.0/24...etc FL...

Resolved! OSPF in P2P

dears suppose i have a network like this with OSPF running:N1---router1-----------WAN (PPP)-------------router2----N2if i check the details of router1 LSA, i can find it has 2 stub networks: the LAN and the WAN.in my understanding a STUB network is a...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI need your expertise on the following.Need to configure a core switch accordingly (excluding Link Balancer).As per network diagram that i have come up with, i am clueless on where to start with the configuration as i dont have strong core know...

Hello all!have troublein 881 cisco series routers i have command pseudowire-classbut in 1900 series missing this commandnow i have trouble with configuring l2tp client on cisco routerin 881 config work finepseudowire-class internet encapsulation l2tp...

Hello All,I am new to the new Cisco IOS XE platform and when I try to add a static NAT entry for telnet port 23 I get an error stating "%Port 23 is being used by system". Is there a way to make port 23 available and disable it on the system?

Cody Hay by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm a beginner engineer, so I have a little knowledge.I tried to configure by myself, but some problem was bothering me..I want you guys to help me!! Actually I configured MSTP using the 4 switches(CISCO&DELL).Please show the attachment pictu...

esh778001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The test setup is two hub routers (Cisco 2921) and three spoke routers (Cisco 2901).Testing the dual hub and three spoke without IPSEC I can remove one hub from the network and traffic continues to flow. I was able to take one hub off line as long as...

bymc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble. I have a site to site VPN and I need to be able to pass multicast traffic over it. I know that the IPSEC tunnel can't handle the multicast traffic, so could someone explain what all I need to configure to set up a ...

Hi everyoneMy venerable 881 is choking on my recently upgraded VDSL Line, at around ~60Mpbs, when being used with ZBFW & NAT & 6RD. That's quite allright with me, as the DSL modem currently doesn't sync at more than 65/16 anyway, and after all, it's ...

I'm new to networking, so sorry for asking, but I'm trying to get a ASA 5512-x configured to access the internet.  The internet connection works, if I bypass the 5512-x.  I will add a switch to interface gigabitethernet0/1, but for the moment I've pl...

cleggy123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card