cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently got a Cisco EPC3925 wireless router with an USB port. I wnat to connect my external USB 1Tb HDD to it so both my computers can view it and acces it. Is that a way to do that? I download epc_3925.pdf from prodcut's website but I found n...

Hello, hope someone can help. I want to create a VLAN using a VLAN capable switch behind the Cisco EPC3925 DocSys 3.0 modem/router.My main question is , if this modem is VLAN aware will it deliver internet access to seperated VLAN'...

steef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I just got Cisco EPC3825 cable modem from my ISP. If I disable WLAN and restart modem, WLAN is enabled again (even if it still reads here that WLAN is disabled: http://192.168.100.1/Wireless.asp). Moreover, in this page: http://192.168.100.1/Quick...

jjjylonen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am working with a large CISCO shop who has multi site configurations across their geographically spanned data centers.we are using our service provider for default routes for our edge routers. we are integrating with Microsoft azure cloud...

Generally,if I want to use the loopback as the source address,we need to uses ''bgp update source loopback' under the BGP configuration.because of BGP uses the ip address configured on the physical interface directly connected to the bgp peer as the ...

apple0001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to filter inbound routes into my headquarters core network, whereby the routes are originating from within the same area (0), but which are redistribution routes from and via the MPLS WAN providers backbone into my customer OSPF instan...

We have a Cisco 2921 router that has been working for several years. Our connection suddenly dropped during operation and the only solution that worked was to use the ISP’s provided ip address. No changes have been made previously on our router that ...

Hi Support,Our infrastructure is on IPSEC VPN and we have configured traffic shaping on the tunnel interface to cap max bw into the data center to be at 15 mb. Now that we have LYNC; theyre call jitters and delays; although not on MPLS we will like t...

Hello,Currently we have a 50mb pipe with our carrier SONIC. We have signed another contract with another provider here in town (Charter) to multihome our Internet connections in an active/active configuration. We have leased our /24 space through our...

camdoggle by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to get an ip community-list to accept a community with a 4-byte ASN. I'm running image c7600s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.152-4.S4a.bin on a cisco 7603 router. When i try to input ip community-list standard NAMEDLIST permit 0:XXXXXX with t...