cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco ASA spoke and hub configuration for VPN access where a main 5510 is the hub for about 80 5505's.  In the past, with some ISPs we had to make the following changes: sysopt connection tcpmss 1260crypto ipsec df-bit clear-df outside I go...

Ipsec tunnel between 2951 and RV110w: crypto isakmp policy 1 encr aes authentication pre-share group 2 lifetime 3600crypto isakmp key MEGAKEY address 93.73.*.*   !!crypto ipsec transform-set COMPANY-TRSET esp-aes esp-sha-hmac  mode tunnel!!crypto ips...

One of our ME3600 units has developed a problem where we would lose IPv6 Neighbours and OSPFv3 neighbours, followed by the device not passing MPLS traffic. IPv4 traffic suffering bad packet loss.I discovered that devices attached to the Gigabit ports...

Problem)I have WS-SUP720-3B and compact flash.Using the compact flash adaptor, I did boot SUP.However, continuously entered rommon mode. Steps below)First of all, I inserted another compact flash into the disk0:and then entered boot disk0:s72033-ipse...

We had a bad WAAS module at one of our locations. I built a quick test lab at our corporate office with similar hardware (2821,3560). I've enabled ftp via 'inetd enable ftp' on the WAAS module on the test router (2821).The host computer I'm connected...

Hello Everyone, Please help me.I have a task of setting up bandwidth limit on the 2901 router Giganit interface.in my hub site router is connected to the internet with 2 mb..Remote site 2901 router gigbit interface connected to the switch.ip phones,p...

Hello everyone,I am new to VRF and trying to create and implement inter vrf routing.As per my basic understanding VRF is just like a virtual router which can be created and for each instance you can configure in different ways.I am trying the very ba...

Resolved! NAT issues

hello I have a device connected to my Gi0/1 on my router with IP address as 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0 and Gi0/1 is configured as 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0I have a loopback configured as a public ip addressI want that device with 192.168.1.2 to be a...