cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,In our company, at the main site, we have a 800-serie router (router A). In our second site, we also have a 800-serie router (router B) thatconnects to router A to establish a tunnel. The network at B is 192.168.32.0 and the network at A is 192...

Hello friends, Imagine I have the following SVI's configured locally on a Nexus 5548... int vlan 10ip address 10.0.0.1/24int vlan 20ip address 20.0.0.1/24int vlan 30ip address 30.0.0.1/24 How would I temporarily prevent EIGRP from advertising vlan 20...

Hi every one,i am facing an overlap ip addressing scheme issue in my network.i am working in a SP type company providing service to the customer. a new customer want to connect me via my router interlace & his requirement is to connect with  the same...

gnkhan2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We are trying to setup a tunnel between Location A and B (see diagram) to pass some traffic since our MPLS bandwidth is limited. However, I am not an expert at this type of configuration so I need help from the community. I am sure that more que...

Hello All.I am reading the following book and trying to practice with the topics.Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning GuideFoundation learning for the ROUTE 642-902 ExamDiane TeareOn page 34 of the book, under the heading "The IP...

jaighobahi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you advise the best solution for dual edge router, dual ISP connection.We need to load balance/share the connection. Our internal routing is OSPF.Is BGP peering to the ISP the best soution to load balance?If we just use default route on the edge ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card