cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have the following problem with a Cisco 1921 with a EHWIC-4ESG.The Cisco 1921 with IOS 15.2 has 2 onboard Gigabit Ethernet ports and with the EHWIC-4ESG an extra 4 Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports.The problem is: Configuration 1 is working and config...

Hi Everyone. I am working at a site that has a Cisco router that is setup to connect the LAN to the internet. The client runs a VoIP service hosted by the provider. We have noticed packets are dropping. Calls connect but there isn't two-way flow, you...

When I perform a traceroute from a remote location that traverses through my border router, when the traceroute reaches my border router, I receive that hop twice followed by the final hop. (see hops 4 and 5). Traceroute and all data packets are flow...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I'm facing a peculiar situation, the trace below can be completed until 190.90.15.3 (destination IP address) but at the same time, I don't have HTTP (80) access to this.C:/cmd>tracert s.yimg.comTrace to fo-coa-s.aycs.b.yahoodns.net [190.90.15.3]1 ...

Resolved! Cisco Prime Demo

Hi all,I download Cisco Prime Express 2.1 from www.cisco/go/prime-demo the trail version . the file saved as zip file. when i try to open  or extract , it didn't open and show this massage :Cannot open file ; it does not appear to be a valid archive....

I have switch Cisco ASA 5505 and ive been trying to erase startup-config but i made mistake and i erased NVRAM? or something like that and im in rommon mode and im trying to boot but it always type me "unable to find image" or something very similiar...

zatko4001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5512-X, with DMZ and private subnet configured. Is it posible to connect to ASA two separate/different ISP lines, one for DMZ and one for private network? 

Lagrange by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I could really use some help here. I've inherited a Cisco device and none of the workstations behind it (192.168.100.0) can access anything, except http on the internet. I've got a new phone switch that needs to communicate with XO to work. Can you t...

gledford by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Has anyone tried or successfully running BGP on ASA with a Multi-homed setup with two ISP's and a provider independent Public Subnet with a Public ASN.Currently BGP is running on the Primary ISP and we are only taking the default route from th...