cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

2 uplinks are going from 2960 4 member stack to 4503 Active and Standby HSRP Core Swtich.If only one uplink is connected everything working fine.If both uplinks are connected to core, Huge packet drop is experienced, even file copying getting breaked...

HelloHave 2 ASR router (R1 and R2) each peering (eBGP) with upstream Provider. Both the ASR receives full table from upstream provider except the default.  Sample DIAGRAM attachedWhenever we lose one the Transit circuit, we don’t see proper failover ...

You are the network administrator at Ranet, and have to config the routers both Ranet-HQ and Ranet-BR to make the connection throughout Ranet network and with the Internet. So all you have to do are:(Config via console of each router.) 1. Enable and...

MaddyZeer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From what I understand keepalives don't work on a multipoint GRE configuration.  Is there any method to bring down the hub tunnel interface if connectivity to the spokes is lost?  We currently utilized point to point GRE's and the keep alive works wi...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several sites (site A, B, C, D, Z) connected via BGP in a hub/spoke configuration where site Z is the hub. Each site's only neighbor is site Z (the hub).I have default routes configured on sites A & B pointing to their respective Internet conn...

Started running out of memory on our Catalyst 6906 due to large BGP route tables. Talked with our ISP (CenturyLink) and they recommended that I use BGP route filtering via the filter-list command. Here is the physical layout:  We have 5x 1Gb/s links ...

Hi, All  I have A network with 4 vlan,s10,16 DATA 30  IPTV40 CAMERASbut this ip is shown in all vlans 239.255.255.250 my tv channels streaming ip address range is 239.XX.XX.XX vlan 30 is this have any issue with other vlans like flooding or can i den...

Hello, I am working with a config from scratch for the first time on IOS for a 819 ISR. I have attempted this several times now and can't get this figured out.  I have this so far. I just can't get VLAN1 to talk with the internet. I can ping the insi...

A/ Description:In our system environment, we have 03 FTTH internet lines( internet load balancing in one router 2921This router have intergrated card EHWVIC-4ESG inside this router)G0/0 ppoe: line 1G0/1 ppoe: line 2G0/2 ppoe: line 3EHWVIC-4ESG conne...

ptanh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 3750s supporting a building. They have a direct link betwixt them with a vlan range trunk allowed over this link. Some of the vlan interfaces are not seeing each other and I have no idea why. This is a common config on our environment but th...

Hi,C2921 ISR router has three subinterfaces connected to the same ISP:  Gi0/0.3200 and Gi0/2.3200 in VRFs, Gi0/1.3200 in global router.Problem is Gi0/1.3200 gets IP addresses of other 2 subinterfaces in VRFs. If I shutdown GigabitEthernet0/0.3200 I c...

Hi, all,I am seeing a weird BGP path selection problem on 4948 switch running cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-46.SG.bin code, this switch has two uplinks to the same ISP's different edge router, one circuit is primary the other one is strict backup, onl...

Jian Gu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card