cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HiCould someone please help me solve a problem with an OSPF router that is receiving external routes(O E2) on different interfafces?There are 4 routers in the lab.R1 has two interfaces each connected to a different router (R2 and R3).R2 and R3 are bo...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friday our server guy decided to start coping 200 gig worth of data from our primary centera server to the offsite centera located at another of our facilities. With in minutes of him starting this transfer I got many calls from the remote site stati...

I have studied that without layter3 peer-router command it is impossible to take ospf neighbor relationship between Nexus vPC Devices and L3 device on vPC environment. But in my PNETLab, they peer very well without any problem(I placed 3 N9K devices,...

I have a Catalyst 9606 with several SVIs in the same vrf (interface vlan 5 and 10). I have a Catalyst 9300 connected to that 9606. There is a layer 2 LACP trunk between the 2, allowing VLAN 5 (VLAN 10 goes to a different switch). The 9300 has 20 or s...

dshowell by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have some kit with 3 year licences that where purchased a year ago,  im new to cisco smart licencing, just wanting to check if we go to deploy them now, is the 3 years from the date the licence was applied to the device or 3 years from the origina...

Is there a way to setup a default route?  My router has multiple vrf's.  I can ping an address by using ping vrf VVVV www.xxx.yyy.zzz'.  I can setup an ntp server source by using ntp server vrf VVVV ntp.server prefer.  However some services like taca...

Ruhtra by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 locations and they are connected to connected through VPN connection and it works fine but I am just adding a new point to point connection.On both ends Fortinet Firewalls interface have been configured with ip address 172.16.30.1 and 172...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am working with alot of PLC and they are a bit on the old side and uses Serial communication On the IR 809 i want to use the Serial ports async 1 (RS232-DTE)  I manage to connect to that port by setting a IP on it and useing ssh.But the SCADA sy...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS Query

HelloCan anyone conform the following, I cannot seem to find a valid answer from CCO documentation.I am aware the below used to by default however not so sure this is still valid?- 75 %of the interface bandwidth can be used for queueing etc..- 25% of...

Hello guys I'm back with another question:My topology:So for example if my internet link (g6/0) on CE-ST is down, I want traffic towards the ISP to go through MPLS (g1/0) to another CE router then through his internet link towards the ISP. I've tried...

Mirko442_0-1673980554900.png
Mirko442 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have virtual router Cisco CSR 1000v in a cloud. There are 8 vCPU, based on Intel Xeon E5-2660 v3 (2,6 GHz). We have 1Gbit/sec license and heavy data-plane cpu template:csr1000v#show platform software cpu alloc CPU alloc information: Control pla...

Serg_tsk by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes