cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i keep getting a Connection refused when i try and ssh over the net i know it has somthign to do with my access list but i mess with it and can't get it to work.!username XXXXXXXXXX password 7 1453020A1B0A7B727C70! !!archive log config  hidekeys!!ip ...

HelloI am to setup a setup something like this:Wanted to check to pass all the VLANs 100, 200, 300, 400 do I have to create subinterfaces on RTR A and RTR B for each of the VLANs and create xconnect with different cirucit id to pass all the V...

hi can anyone help?i have a cisco 887VA router which lost connection to the WAN and I cant figure out whythe Controller VDSL 0 is upthe ATM0 Int is upthe sub int ATM0.1 is downand  i am unable to ping 8.8.8.8 from wan interface or lan interfacehere i...

JMaartenW by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are currently facing an asymmetric routing issue. Please find the attached network diagram. The firewall in the network is dropping the final ack packet as it has never received syn/ack packet. Is there any solution to these kind of netw...

Hi,I have successfully added cisco router interfaces on the cacti, following the same process I added cisco catalyst 2960 switch but it shows snmp error, what else do I need to do for traffic monitoring ?RegardsMeroSent from Cisco Technical Support i...

Hi we have a 2921-VSEC/K9 running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.binI can't configure any crypto settings."show licence feature" reveals:-Feature name             Enforcement  Evaluation  Subscription   Enabled  RightToUseipbasek9                 ...

matty-boy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear MisterI did a software upgrade in ASR 1004.Before, i validate the butes quenatity, and verify the /md5 and SHA1 checksum, and both appear ok.Weel, I did the reload and ... the nex message is showed:###############################################...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card