cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following commands on my Cisco 3845 router running IOS version 12.2(24)T4:ntp server 192.168.1.1 preferntp server 192.168.1.2ntp source loopback0I see that the router is sending out NTP version 4; however, my NTP server is configured to ac...

I have a pair of 7206VXR routers. They go end-of-support on Feb 28th 2013. I had hoped to be done with these circuits by now. I'm stuck with them for a while longer while Century Link get their head out of their ash.What is the recommended replacemen...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to solve this problem all day and i can't seem to trouble shoot why.Im trying to change my IP address, mask and dg, on my computer with the DNS server information but everytime i do it on the LAN i lose internet connection and when...

We have a customer who has a network consisting of two ISPs, one as a primary and the other as a backup. The customer would like us to use HSRP for the failover. The problem is the customer wants the configuration done with the two ISP routers connec...

Folks,I am looking to combine more than one regex into a single expression:I have regex number 65001, 65002, 65003, 65004 upto 65030 into a single regex. ip as-path access-list 10 permit _65001$ip as-path access-list 20 permit _65002$ip as-path acces...

Dear Team,we replaced a SUP720 installed in a Cisco 7206vxr because after a switchover it has been in ROMMON.After the hot swap of the board the device restarted, i suppose that it is due by a bug , with the combination of hardware (5.2) and release ...

Hey everyone,Hoping you can give me a hand.   I have two seperate circuits (A full T1 and a fractional T1 512) coming into a single router.   The IP range forthe LAN is 192.16.1.X  /24.    Our telco is doing an AS override on our BGP number which mak...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, has anyone noticed on the ASR1004 platform that all the TenGig  interfaces show TX 255/255? I know this is not right and would like to know the next steps to clear this up. Thanks,Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTER...

hi,I have 2 tunnel interfaces on my spoke with GRE, 1 connects to hub1 the other to hub2.all is working well, both tunnels are up and with eigrp only 1 is being used while the other will be used if the main tunnel fails.now is there a way for me to h...

Hello , In my GNS3 lab i'm trying to setup IP inspect  in order to understand the functionnality of this command "ip inspect " , but  I cant' found the command under global config mode my show ver of  is :  Cisco IOS Software, 3600 Software (C3640-JK...

I have been trying to figure out a NAT issue on my 2811 and the inspect engine.I have 'ip inspect FW out' on my outside interface. If I turn it off, I also have to remove the access-list applying to inbound traffic on that same interface. Why is that...

ping 目标地址找路由表,traceroute 目标地址也找路由表,但是有时候能ping通traceroute不通,请解释为什么,也就是去的路跟回来的路不一样,就会出现上述情况,请解释下两者在路由表查找有那些异同。