Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 6500 SUP ENGINE

Can someone help me in what is the protocol used between both sup engine ? and how both sup engine in 6500 communciate to have replicate routing information ?Thanks

h_hammad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have cisco sr520 adsl router i have everything set up and it is ok. Internet work but i can not open some web pages In DNS is not problem NAT work fine. When i try some simple adsl gateway the problem websites work correctly. I thin...

Hi everybodyHow is everybody doing ?Please consider the following routing table:R2#show ipv6 routeIPv6 Routing Table - 7 entriesCodes: C - Connected, L - Local, S - Static, R - RIP, B - BGP       U - Per-user Static route, M - MIPv6       I1 - ISIS L...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry about the double-post but this seems like seperate question. My question seems very trivial, but is something new to me. The ISP normally gives out /29 subnets, but we are asking for something larger like a /27. I've only dealt with NAT'd netwo...

Resolved! 3640 No Internet

I just got my router setup, at least I thought I did.  I directly connected my cable modem to port FE0/0 and FE0/1 is connected to the switch, I can pull IP address from the router but no internet access.Here is my current config:Current configuratio...

Hello everyone,I've   got a problem. Recently bring up a new Router connected to  ISP A and the Netflow collector/server is located in different location and they are connected to ISP B. I have enabled snmp and netflow config on my router(2911) but n...

rooland12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client requiring a router to act as the gateway for their multitenant office building. There will be approx 60-80 users that will share a 10mb fiber connection. Some tenant will require a static external ip while other will only require basi...

HiI'm preparing myself for CCENT exam. I'm trying to build a simple home lab. I've bought 2 1721 routers both with WIC 1T cards.Today I was trying to connect them back to back using DTE/DCE cable.At some point I've realised that I can't turn interfac...

osatronix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i would like to do a bandwidth test for a certain application (http) in order to specify the required bandwidth needed on the internet link.so i want to simulate an internet link for a 2 gbps to see the response time.i would like to check if ra...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a policy that first shapes the traffic to the correct bandwidth, then applies LLQ, then of course the cos_out has ef, af41, etc with different bandwidths.  So my question is I'm seeing a lot of buffer drops, are these packets being dropped bef...