cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybodyHow is everybody doing ?Please consider the following routing table:R2#show ipv6 routeIPv6 Routing Table - 7 entriesCodes: C - Connected, L - Local, S - Static, R - RIP, B - BGP       U - Per-user Static route, M - MIPv6       I1 - ISIS L...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry about the double-post but this seems like seperate question. My question seems very trivial, but is something new to me. The ISP normally gives out /29 subnets, but we are asking for something larger like a /27. I've only dealt with NAT'd netwo...

Resolved! 3640 No Internet

I just got my router setup, at least I thought I did.  I directly connected my cable modem to port FE0/0 and FE0/1 is connected to the switch, I can pull IP address from the router but no internet access.Here is my current config:Current configuratio...

woodjl1650 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I've   got a problem. Recently bring up a new Router connected to  ISP A and the Netflow collector/server is located in different location and they are connected to ISP B. I have enabled snmp and netflow config on my router(2911) but n...

rooland12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client requiring a router to act as the gateway for their multitenant office building. There will be approx 60-80 users that will share a 10mb fiber connection. Some tenant will require a static external ip while other will only require basi...

HiI'm preparing myself for CCENT exam. I'm trying to build a simple home lab. I've bought 2 1721 routers both with WIC 1T cards.Today I was trying to connect them back to back using DTE/DCE cable.At some point I've realised that I can't turn interfac...

osatronix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i would like to do a bandwidth test for a certain application (http) in order to specify the required bandwidth needed on the internet link.so i want to simulate an internet link for a 2 gbps to see the response time.i would like to check if ra...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a policy that first shapes the traffic to the correct bandwidth, then applies LLQ, then of course the cos_out has ef, af41, etc with different bandwidths.  So my question is I'm seeing a lot of buffer drops, are these packets being dropped bef...

I have been failing PCI compliance test I keep getting "firewall UDP packet source port 53 ruleset bypass" anybody else getting this or know what setting to use to prevent it? I have a linksys wrvs4400n router. thanks

Resolved! As Path Filtering

Hello,I am receiving a BGP global routing table. I want to filter all of them and only allow with the following AS Numbers. example:1234 11111234 22221234 33331234 44441234 55551234 6666Please help me.

HIBy default 2900 Router have maximum 225 IPsec Tunnel. My customer Requirement 500 VPN Tunnel.I know HSEC license enable the extended Tunnel for 2921 and 2951.My confusion is:    If I take 2921-Sec/k9 then addtional take FL-29-HSEC-K9  ?? or  2921-H...

Hello Experts,I have enabled all snmp traps on 6500 switch,i want to know the description of each trap and severty level for each trap,where can i find it???can anybody route me to the proper document.Thanks,snmp-server system-shutdownsnmp-server ena...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card