cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear     I got a Cisco C880 router( IOS version: 15.1(2)T1 ) with PCEX-3G-HSPA-G card installed     When I insert my 3G card and issue show cellular 0 network, I found that the network is not my 3G card ISP, may i ask how can I manual select the ISP?

HI all,   7200 VXR router got rebooted after due software crash dump.I have replaced NPE-G1 but still router is rebooting. Currently I am running with 12.4 (15)T 13 IOS.Crash Dump file is attached.Thanks a lot in advanceRegards,Ajith.

I'm still trying to get the circuit connected to my new VWIC card working correctly.  I get a CD light on the VWIC card, as well as an alarm light, but the circuit shows as down/down.  If I throw a hard loop in front of where I plug into the circuit,...

jlmickens by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In our class, we were asked to enable rip on two routers, 1 of which connects to a LAN via router on a stick (intervlan enabled) and R2 connects to a single PC.When I configured RIP v2 on both router, RIP advertisements are not propagated.Please s...

Hi guys, This is a real world project. A Cisco 1700  series router will be installed at one location and a ADTRAN 1224R  router will be installed on the other side. I’d like to test it before  installing at client-side by using a Cisco 2800 and the A...

Hi Everybody,I tried to ping 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.1.1 but does not ping. Just wondered if its a valid setup. Please let me know if there is any config mistake or any aditional config is required. Any link to understand froming etherchannel on a vla...

HiI have a customer thats got a Linksys router now, that has a DMZ port.The DMZ port is configurede to it routes the extra public ip-adress to the DMZ port it has.At the DMZ port they have another router connected, where they routes the public ip-adr...

Hi Cisco,Im new to routing and need help preparing a config for 2 routers.We have 2 offices next to each other connected via a Layer 2 point to point access link. Each offices have a router running connected to separate ISP AS. Each offices have uniq...

Hello,I have router cisco cat: 3600, it had a problem in the time the reset print to screen,Thank you for your help, I undersand that it had a problem with motherboard, art Init is disabled. IOMEM set to: 15 Using iomem percentage: 15Error, bridge 1 ...

I have a Cisco2811 SRST/K9 router with a four port FXO that is part of our phone system.  It won't ping to anything on the network except for one particular switch.  I can ping that switch (but nothing else) and that switch can ping the router and te...

asiegel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a scenario with DSL line connected to HWIC-1ADSL-M card, I am facing some packet drops (WAN-to-WAN ping tests) and very low bandwidth. The provider already checked the line and saw no issues in it (but I am still doubtful about that). I ...

Hi Experts,I need to implemet an IP VPN in one of my clients.Currently they have a PIX firewall. Its software version is too old, that not even support TAB key.It has two interfaces one is inside and other is outside. I have attached a sample figure ...