cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I had the Cisco 877W Router working in my old company. The old company was closed and I bring all of network equirments to new company.I am trying to setup this router to new company but lost menu, console cable and software CD.What I did?1. Reset th...

joelai888 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If there are 2 different clients that are using the same VLANs in their networks (lets say VLANs 2, 3, 4) and these VLANs are to be transported over a service provider's network. If using QinQ you would need to have 2 seperate VLANs on the SP network...

Hi,I work for a company that is about to start a small ISP. The company is planning to buy STM1 bandwidth from two service providers and distribute it among potential customers. It has already proucred IPs and AS No. from APNIC and would be running B...

The ASR 1002 doesn't seem to be giving the same kind of QoS information that you can get off another series router.  ACL's tied class maps don't give hit counts, and the information from a "show policy map inter" is next to worthless.      Class-map:...

Hello,I posted this message to LAN forum and I didn't get a response. I supposed that the question is more related to WAN forum so I resend it. I'm new to dot1q-tunneling and I must select hardware to it. I have two very basic questions:-  Cisco Cata...

Hello Everyone,I am about to install a CISCO 2811 router for a point to point connectivity using the serial port.  Can someone take a look at it and see if there is anyhting I need to add or delete.  Thanks much.  It is going to be a T-1 connection. ...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 21mbps connection to the Internet. This connection has several uses, not just for wireless internet access.The average internet speed tests I do for users not on the wireless on this connection range from 8mbps to 15mbps.As soon as I put a ...

Hi,We have a dedicate private line connecting to a remote office.( DS3(BGP) -> 3rd party private network -> E1 (BGP) -> Ethernet (RIP) -> Satellite (RIP) )There are Cisco routers at both ends.This office has poor internet bandwidth so we want to rout...

andyaoyao by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, can anyone explain this situation for me?I have a router ISR 2 3945(IOS 15.0), and I have PBR on some interface, I know that from 12.0 IOS release PBR is cef swiched (not process swiched), when look into cef table with show ip cef, I dont see ...

Here is my situation and limitation.  I have two internal devices (web servers) that listen on port 8080, but I only have one Public IP address.  I have port 8080 forwarded to the first internal device and it's working fine.  I've tried to forward po...

tmcadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to open up port 1000 on Ethernet1. I have tried every ACL imaginable and its not working.Can someone suggest how to open up port 1000 on Ethernet1 external interface (Attached to cable Modem)Santel#sh runBuilding configuration...Current c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card