cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2901K ISR router IOS Version 15.0(1r)M12 and I will be using this as a internet router, The WAN interface will get dynamic IP from the ISP, so I need to configure PPOE.  I am referring the following link for setting up PPOE.http://www.dslrep...

avilt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L3 Switch routing

Hello Community,I have a Catalyst L3 switch. I have 3 Vlans setup.This L3 switch is acting as my internal router for my 3 different subnets.VLAN 2 - 10.10.10.1 - eth0/1VLAN3 - 192.168.202.1 - eth0/2VLAN4 - 192.168.200.1 - eth0/3Within subnet 192.168....

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we have a DSL link using cisco 877. we've already reported to telco that the link has been intermittent. telco has already re-terminated the link and also changed DSLAM port but issue still persists. i noticed that the noise margin keeps on ch...

Resolved! DMZ questions

Hello Commuinity,I am creating a DMZ on eth0/1. My inside interface is on eth0/2 What security level is recommended?What ACL should I create or route to regulate traffic for only RDP and Pinging between my INSIDE and DMZ interface?Thanks in advance.

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIs it poible to make a L3 switch respond from a secondary address?In this topology:R1 - R2 - R3 - R4Lets say that R1 makes a traceroute to R4. When R2 and R3 makes a relpy, I want that reply sourced from a secondary address.Is that posible?/clau...

Hi AllHope someone could shed some light on thisI have a cisco 2811 router that is runing a ipsec VPN between two of our offices and is connected to a 10MB lineThe problem is it seems the router cant encrypt the data quicker enough for the line speed...

In response to my post in https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3446905 I am settin up a LAB to test multicast in DMVPN.I have three routers R_HUB, R_UNICAST, R_SPOKE, (see attachment)R_UNICAST router (unicast cloud) is connected between R_HUB and ...

Hello dear community,I never configured ATM or DSL interface, but i need to know hat the configured rate line interface stand for?Because, even on a 2 or 4 -Wire configuration, sometimes the addition of the line-0 rate and line-1 rate is less or supe...

hi i have an ASA 5520 version 8.4(1)the wan interface is 216.41.115.33 and the internal subnet is 192.168.1.0 /24what would be the exact nat command so users on the internal subnet can access the internet ?e,g,object network internal_subnet nat (Inte...

Hi All,We are having 2 PRI controllers, Slip sec in both the controllers are keep on increasing. The clock source is configured as "line", show network-clock showing the clock source as backplane. I dont know what is backplane clock soure and  i dont...

Dear all, intra-confederation labs -    Ibgp router (R1 ) - propagate updates packets to intra-confederation neighbor (64512) and 64512 - member as sending notification errors to ibgp router R1 - with Malformed AS_Path    R1   neighborship going down...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card