cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Ok, here goes:I have a vrf that I've configured to use a certain tunnel. I've verified that traffic is moving over the tunnel. When I put my bgp next-hop under the vrf, I lose all traffic across the tunnel. I'm running eigrp between the ce-pe, so I'm...

If we swap T1/E1 lines in a router, like say disconnecting an old line & connecting a new PRI when say moving office, is a change of config needed in the Voice gateway where these lines are connected?

TECHIE666 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I am trying to configure my catalyst swtich as an internal router.I want to route traffic between 4 different subnets.192.168.200.0 /24192.168.201.0 /24192.168.202.0 /2410.10.10.0 /24Anyone have an idea how I can start?Thanks in advan...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to install a HWIC-2Fe card onto the Cisco 3845 motherboard. Do I need to power down the router for this installation?Also I had a few more queries in regards to 3845 routers.1) DO C3845 routers support insertion and removal of Network ...

Hi,Telco provided a BGP connection on MPLS network. When I connect router directly to Telco switch I can see BGP neighbor, so my router BGP config is OK. However, I need to put this router in a diffferent building and want to bring the connection ove...

t.oconnor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how I what I have done wrong or need to do here to get the DSL connection working. I can't ping any internet IPs,Thanks!version 12.4no service padservice tcp-keepalives-inservice tcp-keepalives-outservice timestamps debug datetime ...

M4VM4VM4V by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP Fail over

Hi AllWe currently have a site to site link between two of our offices and a backup VPN via the internetthe primary site to site link is connect to a primary router on each site and the VPN back is connected to a backup router on each siteIf the prim...

hi,If you have a customer edge router connecting to an mpls line and then two ASA's in HA you need a switch to interconnect the router to the ASA's.  Is there a reason not to have all these connections, including the LAN,  together on one switch in s...

dhalevi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have TE configured in GNS and was wondering what determines when the tunnel is used? The tunnels are up, but what determines from the customer side if the tunnel is even used or is it always used? I was under the impression initially that TE was fo...

Resolved! MPLS on 1812?

Hi,does anybody pls know any IOS capable to run MPLS on 1812?I wanted to put an 1812 to my lab configured as a PE, but neither BGP address-family vpnv4 nor mpls ip interface command are available in the c181x-adventerprisek9-mz.124-24.T, nor in c181x...

Hi all,I have very strange problem with SVI. here is the brief description.My customer is having two ISP's. ISP 1 is MPLS and ISP 2 is Internet. Please look at the attachment for better understanding of the topology.On the router, default router is c...

I recently applied to a company, and before I even walked into the interview, they had me take a "personality test". One I got there, they made me take an "IQ test". And then before I met with the hiring manager, they made me take a "Network Engineer...

Hello, currently I'm having issue with my webserver after I done rebooting. Now I cannot access my website externally and it will return with these error message using IE.ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved --------------------------------...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card