cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I wonder if it is possible to see alternative routes for ospf and bgp.For example if the router selects route x with metric y, can i see what is the next possible route if x with y dies?I know  that in Eirgp i could see the successors in the table.th...

blwegrzyn by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a VWIC2 running two T1 circuits to two locations.  Can I put the controllers on the same channel group?  I also have a PPP multilink controller on a VWIC2 on channel group 0.Such as:controller T1 0/1/0 --- LOCATION A cablelength long 0db ch...

I am attempting to adjust the default BGP Administrative distance of 20 to 190. This is to make it less preferred that an EIGRP route with administrative distance of 170.My issue is that I want this to only occur for routes with a specific AS path. T...

Dear AllMy topology is below CE(ADSL modem)----IP DSLAM----SWH01(C3750)-----R1(7206)(POS1/0)<----------MPLS Core---------->(POS1/0)R2(7206)----SHW02(C3750)-------BRASI already config routing and MPLS,it's work well. Now I want to implement L2VPN for ...

Not able to get load Balance out. Can you Please tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you!!version 12.4resource policyno network-clock-participate slot 1ip cefinterface FastEthernet0/0ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0ip nat insidespeed autofull-du...

randy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All we have a NM-1T3/E3 card. WE are getting a sliced DS3 ( i.e . Channelized ) from Verizon. but his card doesnt seems to be supporing any channelization.Can I just use DSU bandwidth 8000 ? will this work ? , Can anyone please let me know if you ...

Hello, I'm no expert in BGP world, but soon my company will have own AS and own block of IP address. I know It's quate hard to control all incoming traffic from  2 BGP peers, but I need to be sure that all incoming traffic comes from one ISP only, in...

hey guys, have a problem here.cisco asa has a config for dual uplink check.show sla monitor  configuration SA Agent, Infrastructure Engine-IIEntry number: 123Owner: Tag: Type of operation to perform: echoTarget address: 24.29.99.35Interface: outsideN...

Hi,I upgraded the IOS on my 887VA router which is not yet in service. The next day I did a cold boot and made some changes. Then, when I wrote them this warning popped up which seems to imply I need to recreate my configuration from scratch in order ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I was under the impression that the admin distance was only used to make routing decisions between different types of routing protocols like RIP vs EIGRP, IGRP vs BGP and so forth.  Howerver I have included an example printout in which apparenly the ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you use the clear ip bgp x.x.x.x command after changing BGP timers, how long would the service interuption be?I done the clear ip bgp x.x.x.x command on a test router with three external bgp neighbors.( one neighbor at a time), and I see from th...

Dear all,Requirement. 1) For HGC related AS IP, first will choose HGC path 1G path to go, in case HGC 1G link fail, will use HGC 100M link to go, once ALL two HGC lnks fail, Final step is choose HKIX link2) Out of HGC related AS IP, first will choose...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes