cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

BFD

Friends,I have a scenario hereNetwork:MPLS -VPNBranch location router is connected to PE by dual DS3 link and BGP running between PE-CEWant to achieve sub second convergence time.do I need to run BFD ?heard that TDM link anyway detect the data link f...

Need some advice, I have a Motorola 2-Way system I am trying to connect via T1 using CEM/ SaTOP over MPLS, I am using the Cisco MWR 2941 routers. Hoping somebody has working configs they could share?I had them directly connected with a /30 bit networ...

burkj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using EIGRP and BGP redistribution into each other protocols.It is working as designed.But I am facing a routing issue:- I have some remote sites using static routes on point to point links. the static routes point's to the remote LAN subnets.- ...

MachadoGB by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've got a 2911 with a primary ethernet link to the ISP, with BGP running over it.  There's also an ADSL module in it, which will connect into the same ISP AS. Question is, how do i configure BGP over the ADSL so that it sits there doing nothi...

I have 2901 and trying to install VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1I can see it in the inventory but cant use serial interface  commands, not showing in sh run,sh inventoryNAME: "VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 - 1-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 0", DESCR: "VW...

m.sir by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIOne of my client useing 2960 switch but now face a problen after periodic time power off automaticaly. sometime cooling fan only run.Power of after 10 min or 3/4 hours and after power off it can get any power again. after 10/15 hours when power on ...

Hi Experts,We have a major poblem going on with our VPN router.We have a 7206vxr router which has an mGRE tunnel forming EIGRP neighbourship with about 800 remote locations using GRE over IPsec.We have a problem where the EIGRP neighbourship keeps fl...

I have a 2620 running C2600-IS-M 12.3(5) that I'm trying to setup a Multilink Bundle using 3 T1's on PowerQUICC Serial interfaces.When the T1's are connected the sh int command displays:Serial0/1:0 is reset, line protocol is upAdvice?

lhaehn775 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My CAT 4510 switch is showing 99.9% CPU usage almost through out the day. After some analysis i saw that the “Cat4k Mgmt LoPri” process is having 86% CPU utilization. This process is a package that is including multiple process.2.       Within this p...