cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, can you help me with these basic questions:1) I try to ping ipv6 and I get a message "output interface required". I know that informing "output interface" is expected IPv6 behavior. The problem is that the prompt for "output interface" appears an...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have the following issue. I'm using VIC-2BRI-NT/TE connected to some old NT device. The outbound calls are working just fine, but inbound calls fails with the following error code 0x80D804. Sending Complete Bearer Capability i = 0x...

Our ISP has provided us with 2 external redundant connections on the same VLAN.  Currently, we only have 1 attached to the firewall, but would like to use both.  Would someone be able to recommend a router we could use to connect the 2 external conne...

dbasics10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I configure the OSPF process to reflect the following metric calculations?Bandwidth (Mbps)     OSPF Cost10000                              210                              20001.544                         129530.768                         26...

I have two 2951 routers connected via a Gigabit HWIC/link. Should I be able to push this link to the full 1Gbps or is the rated 296Mbps the maximum I can push while routing between the networks?10.x.x.x <----> (2951) - 172.10.10.1 <---->   1GB L...

dsmelko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dears Alliam working as network administrator for one company and rightnow we have project to replace static routes over WAN links with BGP.is there any recommendation from cisco to replace 1841 with any routers series , and how can i know maximum Th...

Hello all,I have the following network set up:Cisco 2800 RTR --> SW --> non-Cisco WLCEach trunk link has VLANs 900 (mgmt) and 800 (wireless AP mgmt) included.Cisco 2800 fa0/0 = ISP, fa0/1.900 = 10.0.0.1, fa0/1.800 = 10.71.0.1The WLC has 10.0.0.2 set ...

Trying to do GRE tunneling over the Comcast network.  Have Cisco Catalyst 3560's at each end.  Can get the tunnel to work if switches are cabled "back-to-back" but cannot get it to work over the Comcast network.Anyone have any suggestions?Thanks, Jim

goochland by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Aall,We have the below NAT confgired for our Polycom Video Conference system in our c2951 router.***ip nat inside source static 10.14.96.9 193.174.194.19 redundancy WanHSRP mapping-id 1 extendable***It was working fine for some time and stop worki...

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi1)I Read a post in this wonderfull forum that Y should install a dedicated switches  betwen the outside interface of te ASA and the inside interface of the edge routers to avoid arp poising? what is that?pls explain2) in multihoming envirment,what ...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe got a some of error message from our ITP(7613). I already checked error message meaning in the cisco website.but they didn't mention anything.my curious is what does mean at the below error message and how do I do next action?*Jun 14 11:51:0...

Hi,my network works in RBE in ipv4.I have a 7204 router connected with ATM network to CPEs.CPEs are configured in IRB brdige mode and receives IP addresses from an external DHCP server.Now I want to introduce the ipv6.I woul like to use the dual-stac...