cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to stop a router advertising BGP capability 65(Support for 4-octet AS number capability, RFC4893)in the BGP OPEN meesage? Is it possible to turn this capability off per neighbor within the IPV4 address family, as some of the devices...

Hello experts! I have setup an 1841 router with a 1DSU-T1 V2 WIC card installed and a 2811 with a 2MFT-T1/E1 VWIC card installed and I want to test my routing configuration before I send them off to their respective sites. I am trying to figure out i...

Goodday,I have just installed a new 32 MB flash SIMM in my 2651 router.Router can't locate flash; it gives a bus error and a flash size is zero error.I loaded an IOS from TFTP with the tftpdnld -r command.Tried to find the flash but I can't:Router#sh...

How many protocols are maintained by default in the CISCO IP NBAR MIB, once you have activated the service by ip nbar protocol discovery ?

awoog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys we have currently 3 cisco 3750 swicthes in a stack the requirment is to add three more into stack.....just wondering can someone tell me do's and dont as i dont want to mess it up as its my first time.....the three new swcithes will be new.....c...

Hello for everyonePlease help me. I have this problem scenario:The router Cisco 2851 with c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-19.bin. Several VLAN’s have been configured on the router:Dasha#sh vlan-switch VLAN Name                             Status    P...

Hi All,I have a 2811 router with 2 external "outside" interfaces Fa0/1 and Fa0/2/0.  My problem is when I come to NAT inside source addresses,  'nat'ing  only works for addresses listed in the first access list of the first NAT statement.   I have in...