cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys/Gals,    I am having trouble understanding the use of ACL' s in SNMP groups and can't seem to find the exact answer.    The thing is we use SNMP groups for custom views and we would like to limit access to trusted sources via an ACL.   Howeve...

Hi all, I have a question regarding ASR1001. we have used the current 2x10G ports and planning to upgrade other ports to 10G port too.i have read datasheet ASR1001 and is it possible SPA slot to support ASR1000-ESP20? i just want to confirm that only...

Hafiz_HR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR 4331 SFP

Hi Folks Wonder if you could help have an ISR 4331 with an SFP (SFP-GB-GE-T) in interface G0/0/2. It is set for auto negotiation and negotiates to 100M/Full duplex to an ADVA NTE. Although the interface comes up I am seeing CRC errors. The circuit th...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

) Now in the snippet below step 5 mentions "Install the best-path route into the global RIB, process outbound rules... then advertise to BGP peers" My question is this statement referring to the best route being advertised from the global-RIB or the ...

2.png 2.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, l need to advertise by BGP two host IP addresses for example 1.1.1.33/24 and 1.1.1.34/24, they belong one subnet /24, terminating on subinterface. I need to advertise 1.1.1.33/24 to one bgp peer, 1.1.1.34/24 to another bgp peer, but in routing...

Hi Community, I´ve a problem with a new delivered C1111-4p router.   I just wanted to downgrade the IOS-XE to an other version. The IOS-XE which was installed from the factory in the bootflash: was "c1100-universalk9_ias.16.12.05.SPA.bin". So have co...

Im new to Vlans and static routing. I got assignment that have scenario like this :There's two building 1 is "Teknologi Maklumat" and 2 is "Matematik" and each building have 3 vlan. I know how to make vlan for each subgroups. But i dont know how to m...

Screenshot 2022-05-24 154517.jpg
KhimeraZ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't enable boost license config)#platform hardware throughput level boost not available.   FLM240302GF_20220520020540.lic was installed and Version 16.8.3 Fuji I thought was the requirement, what am I missing.   Index 11 Feature: booster_performanc...

We will be migrating to SDWAN and OSPF routing between our global offices. We have about 40 sites (1 or 2 hub sites, the rest spoke sites) and hope to keep it all in one area 0. Should we be worried about the OSPF database becoming too large and poss...

hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes