cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

one of my custoemr have a setup like the one in attachement.He want 2 WAN ip address to be allocated to his primary and standby firewall and additional 2-3 IP address for his servers.IF i provide him /29 address will he able to meet his requirement.....

Hi Friends,Please refer a network setup attached.I want to have 2 Public IP address for firewall ,1 for active and 1 for standby and 3 to 4 Public IP address for my servers , if my Service provider gives me a /29 address block , will that meet my req...

My 1841 router is loaded with IOS (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(1c) and the Flash size is 32Mb. According to our ISP technical support the router cannot be configured for BGP session because the IOS version does not support it. What version is just ...

Hello,i have an cisco 1802 with IOS 12.4(15)T12.i configured CBWFQ for the outgoing direction of the dialer 0 interface and everything works fine.but i have also a problem with too much traffic coming in on dialer 0 so i tried to configure a policing...

Hello,I was reading in one of my training manuals that if the average queue size is above the MaxThreshold but less then the total queue size packets will get dropped with MarkPrabobiltity and if the average queue size is above the max threshold and ...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Any recommendations for an inexpensive way to convert a single Mode Fiber handoff to 100Mbps Ethernet?  We have a customer that needs to do a temporary solution before they purchase a Cisco HWIC and Fiber SFP.  I've done a search and found many b...

Imagine I setup BGP between 4507 and ISP. Then once BGP config is in place, I want to take 4507A out of the picture and make sure traffic flows thru the 4507B as per design and I record time it takes to failover to 4507B.Question:What is the best way...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm getting these lines in my switch log and i'm not sure whether to be worried about or what?034389: Mar 30 02:28:25 central: IP-EIGRP(Default-IP-Routing-Table:100): Neighbor 10.30.13.10 not on common subnet for Vlan306034390: Mar 30 02:30:46 centra...

Hi GuyzHere it's my question. Is it possible to configure GRE tunnel with loadbalancing while terminating two ISP link on one router at one end.Other end with Two Router terminating one isp link.Bandwidth of each ISP is different.

Dear Friends,I would like to know how service provider do mpls port bandwidth provisioing for their mpls-vpn customers.for example a customer is having a last mile of 2M and want to have mpls port of 200K .what would be the config for that and where ...