cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear all, Customer (CE) public AS 23xxx is peered with private AS (PE) 65xxx. And private AS 65xxx is peering with Public AS 40xx for Internet. I have removed private AS from the AS 40xx further connected Internet peers. But I can see the private...

Hello Everyone,I have a router that is a stub, it's a 7200 series (old model) that is connected to another router (which is acting like it's gateway) model 7300 series.There connection between both routers is a POS, and everything is working fine.Whe...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I am going thru OER configuration. While coming across CREATION OF ACTIVE PROBES, I learned that ative probes are synthetic/simulated traffic using IP SLA features.I also understood that 2 types are there viz. Learned probes & Configure...

I have a 7206 router configured with ingress sub-interfaces.  I need only one of the two networks, including loopback that associated with it, to be included in BGP routing process.  In other words, I want to exclude one loopback ip address ( loopbac...

I have a small network at a remote site and I am trying to catch a random problem related a T1 line issue. I have a remote syslog server at the site that I am sending my debug outputs to. My problem is the power at this site is poor and even with a g...

lostngone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Could someone please help me, I have a router connected to a BT (British Telecoms) LES circuit via interface Gig0/0/0. The problem I'm having is when I do show cdp neighbour it shows itself and not the switch on the other end. Local router is ...

We've just bought a new Cisco 857w router, Have got the ADSL woring fine and the wireless working, what we wish to do is have a second wireless network for guests, i know this router can do this, my problem is i can only get one of the SSID's to Broa...

1.I have two switches connected together with two cables,Switch A is the root bridge for my vlan 2 traffic,so both ports are in designated fowarding. I want my traffic to preffer one of the port over the other, so I reduced the priority for vlan 2 on...

Resolved! C1841+2*HWIC-4ESW

Hi netpro:I meet a curious solution from cisco DOC, if I want to use 2*HWIC-4ESW same time , I must stack both cards,how to avoid it , I really need 8 ports on it , do I have to buy HWIC-D-9ESW  ?thanksHerman

jj-zhou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi experts, i want to know what the demarc function is in the wan connection, would you mind please to mention the points of the wan connection starting from the customer router ending by the wan devices at the ISP? and also if you can give me a link...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes