cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I don't know if I'm in the right section..But, would like to double up on our 7609 Supervisor Engines.Is there a procedure somewhere on the Cisco Website that can help me prepare for my activity?orIs it an acitvity that shouldn't have ...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have 2 cisco 2821 routers with internet connections from differents isp, they are connected to a cisco switch on which 2 ASA 5510 are also connected.Behind the firewall, there is another switch for lan users.I can achieve redundancy by con...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  expert,       On gns I was doing a practice , but I am not able to ping firewall otside interface from router connected to firewall inside interface.      1)  Nat-control is not enale so nat statement is not required.      2) I enable icmp in glo...

It's my understanding that unless there's a point-to-point link, you're supposed to specify an IP as next hop when doing static routing.There's a static route on our VPN3000 concentrator that points to the private interface as next hop, instead of th...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to allow WOL packets through a Cisco 870W router to powerup pcs at a remote location. The device is running IOS version 12.4(9)TThe WOL magic packet will be coming from VLAN1 (192.168.2.0/24)  and going to FastEthernet4 (192.168.6.0/24).The...

vic.orgos by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a design best practice, and a little help,Basically my design looks like this                                   Internet                                        |                                     2821               (Single ISP w/BGP fai...

madcat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to enable NTP as the source for the loopback interface and when I set the command "ntp source Loopback0" the router says the following:Router(config)#ntp source Loopback0ntpio_set_global_source failedRouter(config)#Jan 27 21:19:24.471 UTC...

Resolved! Dial to PRI & CDMA

Dear Friends,Is it possible to connect between two routers, one Router R1 with CDMA Dialer card and other Router R2 with ISDN PRI link. I heared that CDMA packet switching will not work in the said scenario and CDMA card cannot dial ISDN PRI and do d...

Hi all,Today i setup the link via Interface V.35 with encap frame-relay, i used Interface BVI instead of Serial Interface but it not work. i can't ping to provider gateway but router shown me everything is up (Interface and line protocol). I asked to...

Resolved! route-map with BGP

Hello all,i have a problem with route-map under bgp process.i have two routers R1 (AS80) and R2(AS100) connected via serial 0/0 192.168.100.1/30i configured an ebgp peering between the two routerswhen i try to advertise some networks from R1 to R2 wi...

lazhar.ch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is catalyst 6500 supports L2TPv3 over IPSEC in combination with  VPN Services Port Adapter (VSPA) ?Is catalyst 6500 supports VPLS over IPSEC in combination with  VPN Services Port Adapter (VSPA) ?

Hi, I have three routers- WAN-1, 2 and CLIENT. Both WAN1 & 2 have 4 T1 links (configured as multilink) & are connected with CLIENT. WAN-1 &2 are connected with one internal switch also. We are running EIGRP all four devices.WAN-1 to CLIENT is primary...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card