cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two networks at home, both use an ASUS WIFI router, The 192.168 network connects to a Comcast cable modem. The 10.10 network has no internet. I want to use a Cisco router to connect both networks to my Comcast cable modem and share the interne...

Jerrit1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently trying to replace my ISP router. The ISP provides Internet using Vlan 11, Voice in Vlan 12 and IPTV in Vlan 13, all using dhcp, so far i can create subinterfaces, get ip addresses, NAT, local DHCP and setup a simple Firewall.I used a ro...

JX23 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am writing a new config for our sites.Basically we have main lines and backup lines. We run BGP through the main lines and OSPF over the backup lines, the BGP is redistributed into OSPF at the main line router for each site, and that OSPF runs betw...

We have a Cisco Firepower 2110 running ASA 9.16. Remote VPN users log in to the ASA via AnyConnect and receive an IP address from a VPN pool depending on whether they are in a certain Active Directory group.VPN users log in with different user names ...

kleinhhl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a simple question. I tried searching for the answer, but dit not find any.OSPF has 5 different message types, Hello, DBD, LSR, LSU and LSAck. What about LSA? What is Link State Advertisements, if not a OSPF message type?

trane.m by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vlan 1 ip is 192.168.2.101 255.255.255.0valn 10 ip 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 (port 1 and 2 )router ip 192.168.2.1 255.255.255.0i am unable to access internet, only get the DHCP ip .kindly suggest me how i access internet from vlan 

apurba by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ROAS

Hallo,I've come across this question (see attachment) but I can't find why the PCA and PCB can't communicate. Could someone kindly explain. Thanks 

ROAS.PNG
Joy3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm currently having problem to converting multicast to broadcast  using the "ip multicast helper-map" feature.i'm using 2 ISR4331 routers, the IOS version on both is: 17.03.5. With APPX package.I just want to mention that the same configurati...

Hi GuysHaving a hard time to figure out what is the correct order of dynamic routing. I was advised the order I chose is not correct. Since I can't find much info on this topic, I was just simply using some logic to determine the order of operations,...

lucad7846 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I have starting recap of Routing and I have been using IP default gateway command on L2 switches but while doing lab I am not sure what it benefit is? Can someone explain a bit under what scenarios this command is used.

I am making a network pictured below with 5 total subnets with the LANSwitch1 in the centre. I have been having problems pinging between subnets, in the example pictures where I ping from Router3 to Switch1 the pings seem to alternate between success...

sah1128 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card