cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Guys can someone please explain in a very plain language why we use static route for null0 and can you please give an easy example as well.....do we only use this in BGp or it can be used in other routing protocol

Hi All,Please tell what is the difference inthe two versions of IOS shown in the output of show version. And what is the logic of this difference and can these two value be made same by some way.Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICE...

we have configured 1841 but after some time we get the arp problem and required to do clear arp.so we debug the ARP and found the following message.can any one help me to undersand what this means and how can we solve this ARP issues.ARP packet debug...

Customer is connected to two ISPs and is advertising out 3 networks. I want to set it up so network A prefers isp y and network B and C prefer isp y. I did the followingneighbor isp x route-map as-path-ispy outaccess-list 20 permit network Aroute-m...

whanson by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have 2 links from 2 different ISP.I have got cisco router in my end.Got 2 interface and in both i have the 2 link connected.My problem is: whenever one link goes down mainly marked as primary , other marked as secondary should work automat...

very simple & very very silly question....what's the logic in having a static route up if you have not valid adj?I mean static routes are up even if i have no a valid L2 next-hop available (physical link up but logical down on other side, due to misc...

I am looking at captured data on a Ethernet link between routers (using Wireshark). Its a private network with a single application running.I see these multiple sequences of retransmits at 0.4, .8. 1.6 and 3.2 seconds separation. Many of these seque...

rkruz1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using 12.2.33-SRC2 on 7600 router. We were having anormal CPU load at different time of the day.We ve just find out the pb. Each time our management station issue snmp request, CPU is high on the router (100 %) and the result is we lost pac...

gbusson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Core Router, Distribution and Access router.Objective is Core Router will get clock from InternetDistribution Routers will associate with Core Router for NTP clock and access Routers will associate Distribution Router for NTP Clock.I have c...