cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

can I use my router as tacacs server? If yes, how to configure? If no, what other local authentication on the router I can use for multiple users with different level of permission? thanks!

I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I've been unable to find anything posted.I have two routers (r1 & r2) in a private AS. My ISP provides two routers (pe1 & pe2) in his public AS. R1 has a link (10gb pp ethernet) to pe1, and similarly r2 a link to pe2. I...

csthomas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2800 and on the interface to the provider, there are increasing amounts of unknown protocol drops and I am hearing that the router is down and people are getting dropped.

Hi,I want to activate the backup route only when the normal route is not reachable. (using the priority doesn't work in my case because some traffic mount the bri even if it have lower priority)I played with the track command but I can just deactivat...

jrlaroche by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I request you to provide me the clarity on Routers configured HSRP and Branch offices route packets to these Routers to access Internet. I have attached a diagram for your reference.The question is, even though i have configured standby ...

I'm working on a MAN project. The client has 3560s at the remote location and 6500s at the Hubs. The Fiber runs in a ring from each individual location back to one of the hub sites. So, the 3560 may have an LX GBIC in one port and a ZX GBIC in the...

fcollett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a network of 150 offices connected to my core routers. Routing protocol used is OSPF but no authentication is enabled so far.Now I am planning to enable ospf authentication. Please let me know how should I plan this activity since the neigh...

From my router conf:crypto map CRYPTO 20 ipsec-isakmpset peer 194.48.130.35set transform-set TELCOMset pfs group2match address 102access list consist of only one command:access-list 102 permit ip host 62.100.68.171 194.48.129.192 0.0.0.63Now what is...

lab

does anyone knows of a link that teaches simple lab for different cisco technologies such as HSRP, VPN, NAT, GRE tunnels, etc. I have routers and switches that i can use to set up simple lab for the said technlogies. I want to do simulation with samp...

Hello friends,I had 7206-NPE-G1 for routing purposes and PBR, IP CEF is on, no ACL, no dynamic routing just static.Well 1 gbps in and 1 gbps out. That is all. CPU was about 82% as highest.After that decided to replace 7206-NPE-G1 with 7201 (G2) as it...

Hey all is there any way to do protocol inspection such as NBAR protocol discovery.On the Cisco 3750 Cisco IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(25)SEE3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)I pretty much want to map traffic at the applica...