cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need pointer to a link (I have already check cisco frame relay config documents on CCO) or document which will be able to provide info on how to configure frame relay point to point subinterfaces on R1, R2 and R3 where all three routers a...

In cisco document:By default, OSPF keeps up to four equal cost route entries in the routing table for load balancing. I want to know if more than 4 equal-cost route exist, which 4 routes will be chose and what factor will be considered besides cost?

Hi, I got "Reload due to a software-forced crash" problem during the boot of one AS5350 earlier. Then I reloaded the a boot image to bootflash by xmodem. Now I can login the router by boot mode. But it replied "Bad device info block" when I show eith...

David Lin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I need pointer to a link (I have already check cisco frame relay config documents on CCO) or document which will be able to provide info on how to configure frame relay point to point subinterfaces on R1, R2 and R3 where all three routers a...

hi everybody!I have a question Let me quote my cisco book:The following list and Figure 2-3 illustrate the basic concept of moving frames from the received port or ingress, to the transmit port(s) or egress using a shared bus architecture: 1. ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 routers- see diagram. R2 is active hsrp with R1. what i am trying to do is track ip routing eth0/2 and eth0/3 on R2. if both interfaces loose EIGRP routes from R3, them decrement hsrp priority to 20. based on the configuration below, it look...

Hi All,My undeerstanding from the below config is, BGP on RTR-A, will inject ionly default route (0.0.0.0) into the neighbour. None of the the other static routes will be advertised under any circumstances.. is that correct.? please suggest.*********...

fortis123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi'm trying to create an object group for an acl on a C3845-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(23) but the object-group command isn't availablecan i do this usnig this IOSthanks to anyone taking the time to reply

Hi,I have a pretty new 520 series router. It has a pretty simple desired configuration. For now, I would be happy if it could give an internal DHCP range of 192.168.3.0, and connect to the WAN via DHCP. I had it working when it was giving out an i...

itccv0822 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem to configure a Serial Interface connected to a ISDN PRI.The Layer 1 is up, the layer 2 is inTEI_Assigned state, but I can't making any calls trough thsi interface.I receive this message all the 11 seconds:Q931: Ux_DLRelInd: DL_...

Our company employs a UC520 switch with what i guess to be Wireless capabilities. Now i've been searching around the forums and cannot really find an answer to my question. I have setup an SSID through the configuration manager for wireless access bu...