cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've got my main campus dans a remote site connected with a GRE over IPsec tunnel in tunnel mode. The GRE/IPsec works just fine. My problem is with my outbound policy-map. This one is used to police the traffic to the Bw of the remote site. It got...

Resolved! Policy-Map / QoS

I have an issue at a remote site that when I run backups (on 1 server) that it brings the WAN to a grinding halt. I thought I would use QoS/Policy map to guarantee bandwidth for Citrix and printing but does not seem to be working. It appears that it'...

nelsonm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just a quick question as I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall here: is it actually possible to redistribute eBGP into EIGRP? I'm getting external BGP routes advertised across our MPLS, and I really need to stick them into EIGRP. If it ...

hi,Are they two different methods? I see that both of them use almost the same commands (interface tunnel, tunnel source, ...).The only difference I see is the Tunnel Mode and the IPv6 addresse we assign to the tunnel interfaces.any idea?

All,Can you help? I am trying to provide backup to a remote site and the second line has been presented with a G.703 signaling on a RJ-45 interface. A few months back someone on here recommended a VWIC2-1MFT-G703 module. This module doesn't work with...

iadegoke by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the easiest way of putting an IP on my 4948s so that I can manage them over the network remotely. Here's my setup:Switch A - 6509, vtp server, contains all vlan interfaces for all vlans.Switch B - 4948, vtp client, trunked to switch A and Swi...

rjrii by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I plan to introduce two new switches into a production environment and would like to solicit your feedback to ensure I'm not overlooking anything. I must make the change without impacting current traffic and that's my reasons for approaching...

rjrii by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gurus,I have a general routing question. What is the default routing behavior of Cisco routers and switches ? Is it destination or source based routing ?How do we implement source routing if the default routing is destination based ?How do we impleme...