cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Trying to perform a password recovery on a Cisco 867 Router....I can get to ROMON 1 > Enter CONFREG 0x2142 Result is...Command "CONFREG" Not FoundNeed to get this done soon... system is down Thanks for any help...-Ed      

ebavais by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know if the Cisco Nexus switch supports L2 over GRE? I found a document which is for IOS not NX-OS. I am looking for a L2TP in Nexus switch. The only thing I found so far is Ethernet over MPLS. It seems L2TPV3 is not supported by N...

roozbeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having problem with the DMVPN configuration. There is a Hub router and several spokes on the branchs. The spokes routers are behind a NAT devices so they have private addresses. When the Hub router build their dmvpn table use the private addre...

Hello,   I'm using the following topology   @topology.jpg   If I talk about the network 10.10.1.0/24 (PC1) , R2 is receiving tow routes for this network. Why R2 chooses the second one as the best? Is because it has the best weight value? What does...

Amiana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Current configuration : 1587 bytes!! Last configuration change at 14:42:17 UTC Wed Feb 2 2022 by admin!version 15.0service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Router-01!boot-start-m...

Zaks by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding an RV320 Dual WAN load balance: I have set it in Load Balance mode, using 2 VDSL x 50 WANs. When checking the speed via speedtest.net, I get only the one WAN speed. Is it by design?   Is there a chance to get both W...

Resolved! ASR 920 12CZ-A V03

Good Morning... I am dusting off an ASR 920 12CZ-A V03 Router and am wanting to update the IOS. From what I am seeing, all of the IOS available are NPE...I had a goal to use this as an emergency spare, but I need all available encryption, especially ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to connect to a device's console port through an ISR431.  It's a new router out of the box.  When I connect a laptop to the console port, it works just fine.  When I connect the router to the 4351 and try to SSH to the VTY line, I d...

Good day all, I visited one of my clients recently and found out his router was down. It was giving the error below : "Failed checkerboard test Bad RAM at location 0x8046A444: wrote 0xAAAAAAAA, read 0xAAAAAEAA %%ERROR: DDR memory test failed! Stop. F...

Hello,I was hoping some of the gurus on here may be able to help me shed some light on a very weird problem(s) I have been seeing on a 100mbit point to point connection.Here is a network diagram explaining the topology and various testing points.The ...