cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

when I do an SLA static route tracking, after rebooting the router the tracked route is missing in the router. Is there any consideration to be done for static route tracking using IP SLA ? Please help

Question:We have a Frame-relay network with hub-n-spoke type topologies at various sites. I would like to know how I should be configuring the 'bandwidth' statements on my serial and sub point-to-point interfaces. Should I put the typical T1 bandwi...

hi,i have applied the following line of code for blocking p2p in ASA but it blocked all of my traffic. please help me.http-map inbound_http content-length min 100 max 2000 action reset log content-type-verification match-req-rsp action reset log max-...

I have 3750 switch with Version 12.2(25)SEE3. I am running DHCP server on it for data/voiceI am running 172.28.92.0/24 for data and 172.28.93.0/24 for voice.Ports are configured both for data/voice.Now i want to add another subnet because users are g...

hi friends,Need a clarification.If an access-list has been created with out any wild card mask , the mask defaults to 0.0.0.0so what will happen to the below access-lists.permit ip 10.1.0.0permit ip 10.0.1.0permit ip 192.168.0.0permit ip 172.16.0.0im...

Guys - I am in the process of configuring a site-2-site VPN connection over DSL lines that we have installed at each branch office. The purpose of the VPN connection is to act as a backup when the main connection from the branch to the headquarters g...

hi,i have 4mb bandwidth, i have ftp server inside my network with public ip x.x.x.x, remote users are complaining slow ftp access. i want to reserve 1 mb of the bandwidth for FTP and remaining for other protocols. how is that possible.Thanks

Hi there,I am having a problem implementing the route-map argument with the static nat statement:ip access-list extended COSMIC-MATCH permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.255.255.255 18.0.0.0 0.255.255.255route-map COSMIC permit 10 match ip address COSMIC-MATCHip na...

Hi,my workstations have to be natted to connect to a source of mcast. However the router cpu is going up the roof (~98%) and the NAT table is populated with multiple entries of the same source IP and NAT.

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a strange issue recently where my 3725 running c3725-adventerprisek9-mz.124-19.bin didn't seem to allowing GRE packets or even logging that they were being dropped.LAN clients were no longer able to connect to a PPTP server out on the internet....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card