cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer VRF and an Internet VRF on my router. I need to route some traffic from customer VRF to internet and in order to do this I will have to nat the customer vrf traffic going to internet to "Internet" vrf and do a NAT overload. Is this ...

I'm experiencing an issue with a route map that I can't figure out. I posted before about route maps however this is a different issue. Below is the configuration. Static NAT ip nat inside source static 192.168.10.112 6.5.120.112 route-map NoNat Sh r...

Hi everyone , I use the policy map below to limit the subscriber, but when I try to use the whole package or when the speed test is at full load on router, I see packet losses. Anyone know the reason? policy-map 20Mclass class-defaultpolice rate 20 m...

loss.PNG
prague by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For BGP path selection, one of the path selection criteria says prefer ebgp routes over ibgp. The AD of ebgp is always less than ad for ibgp. So why is there a need of having one of the bgp path selection criteria saying prefer ebgp over ibgp? It sho...

Hi Cisco Community, Please, could you tell if hardware acceleration is enabled by default in Cisco ASR1001?Hardware: Cisco ASR1001 Many Thanks for your answers. Regards,Tsugi     

tsugi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hello,it is the first time that I ask a question here and hope that you can help me.I have the problem that my interface Cellular 0/2/0 is up for about 1-2 seconds and then directly down again.The interface is not defective, because if I change "ip a...

KL980925 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,One of our wireless was setup to send vlan0. I recently found it in the packet capture. I couldn't find any thing that could refer to vlan 0.Any reference link will also do the help.Regards,Ravi

Hi there, about 6 month ago I bought a Cisco C1111-8P ISR router with IOS XE Version 16.12.04.It is working as an edge router for DSL dialup. So no really special configuration. (Ok, source based routing for direct IPv6 and tunneled HE-Uplink; both s...

MarkusD by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all I have done this several times before with the same router 1841 and the same port on interface hwic-4esw but after I updated packet tracer to the latest version 8.1.1.0022 this very simple configuration no longer works for me. There is also th...

WT1.png WT2.png