cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i tried applying the following configuracion on a POS interface in a GSR:class-map match-any Internet_All match access-group 21!access-list 21 permit any!policy-map Internet_Mark_In class Internet_All set ip dscp 0but i got the follwing:Route...

Hello everybody,I need answers for the following 2 questions regarding Router 7304 with 7304-NPE-G100 engin1) what is the maximum CPU and memory utilization that is not recommended to be exceeded?2) is it concidered as a blocking device, i.e. it is f...

I have 4 remote sites on FR connections coming back to the head office on ATM. Each site has one voice, three data and one management VLAN. All VLANs are trunked with dot1Q.My frame-relay/ATM provider is upgrading us to a product which amounts to a...

hi, i have configured the router to dial PPPoE connection and do natting & routing:ip nat inside source route-map Connection_1 interface Dialer1 overloadip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1route-map Connection_1 permit 10 match ip address 1 match interfa...

hi,I'm having a problem with a new network i've added to my router. I've added a network 172.17.19.0/27 and 172.17.19.32/27... and have added the following SubInterface config for one of them:interface FastEthernet0/0.5 description Voice Vlan encapsu...

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,My,CISCO Router: 3700 SeriesVersion: Version 12.3(20)Sample Class-Map Configuration:-------------------------------------Class Map match-any Customer_Room Match access-group 122Detail: In the above Class Map Configuration i was NOT a...

Dear sir,we have head ofiice in hyd with in the hyderabd we have 11 branch officeses through fiber all branch offices r coneected .now head office and all remotes r having l3(3560)switches.now i want link redundancy if one link fails all the trafic h...

I am using a cable modem connected to fa0/1 using DHCP on a 2621. I read that first ping is lost due to an ARP lookup. It seems to do a lookup on every address, including public IPs. It is causing every web page request to be delayed.Config:version 1...

pnielsen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai All,is there any option which i can change the ios from router to router .(with out using TFTP Server) ...Pls help me

Hi I have 3600 router which is connected over E1 link to other router.I want to give soft loop from router toward BERT meter, can it possible.I hve done following thingsconfig t> int Se0/1 then go to loopback command and execute , but BERT meter coul...

Guys,I need to put together a proposal for DR. We are currently routing between sites 1, 2, 3, 4 with EIGRP, but I want to change to OSPF and add the DR site and Site 5 to OSPF.At main Site 1, I want to do equal cost paths to the internet and split s...

opers13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card