cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   I  am new to BGP and i would appreciate if someone can give me a hint on what is wrong with my configHere is the topology   R1(BGP Router AS1)    -----   R2  ------ R3(BGP Router AS2)   i wanted to make R1 and R3  BGP neighbors. All rou...

Hello, After successfully getting our 161 VLAN (192.168.10.1/24) to NAT to VLAN 20 (10.4.20.253), I'm having issues with DNS resolution. I've been able to ping external IP addresses such as those in our production network and externally ex..(8.8.8.8)...

callen15 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hope you can help me. I want to do bgp with two C1111 Routers with two links between the routers.First direct connected and secound via multihop. But I am not able to bring be secound link up. Setup like this: All Networks are /28. This is my BGP...

2022-01-21 21_14_44-C4PROD_Netwrok.vsdx - Visio Standard.png
yhaas1 by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I'm practising a BGP lab and have encountered a problem beyond my comprehension. Hope you guys can help me.I have five AS. Each AS has only one router and advertises one prefix. The routers are physically connected in a ring with eBGP sessions...

limtohsoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excuse a router in its routing table gives priority to prefix length or administrative distance? For example, if I have a route eigrp / 24 and a route ospf / 28 which router will insert in the routing table? They taught me the most specific route bef...

We have high packet discards between 2 sitesprimary site has 2 x 10gig sfp's and other side is connected via x2 1gigboth sites have a port channel with the exact same configspeed negotiated at 2giginterface configuration is the same on both sides.gi1...

BhavMistry by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,. a very basic question, i just need some insight in to what is happening here. 10.128.192.1/18 is known to R2 via a static route and bgp is advertising this network on R2. my problem is with the last picture. why is R3 not showing it as a ro...

11.PNG 12.PNG 13.PNG 14.PNG

I have tried the config-register command and it is not available. Here is part of the show ver command. I want to change the config-reg from 0xF to 0x2102.I have run into this before but don't remember how to correct it.....I think I have to use the ...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friend,Five switches of cisco (IE2000,IE3000,IE3300) have been daisy-chained and the first switch is connected to CISCO ASR903 router.Each switch has got 5 Vlan'sThe router to switch-5 ping is always okFrom switch-1 all other switches are reacha...

RRR3 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card