cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Scenerio: There are 3 routers [2 hub (HQ-R1 & HQ-R2), 1 spoke router(B2)]. I had configured dmVPN and used EIGRP on all three routers for communication. But it is only showing neighbour with HQ-R1 and B2 only.i want all three routers to be a neighbou...

noob_route by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am doing several tests with routers that support 4-byte AS numbers, both IOS and IOS-XR and I am encountering a strange behavior.The BGP sessions are established correctly no matter what AS number I use, but there is something strange, when ...

Dear GentsWhy should Enable Cef if we need to perform BGP multipath , what if it is not enabled and router is working on Fast or process switching, what issue may cause ,future more can we apply BGP Load Balancing per Packet , or per destination , ( ...

Can Path MTU discovery be configured on a physical interface like tunnels interfaces ' tunnel path-mtu-discovery" ?I know we can configure "ip tcp path-mtu-discovery" as a global config command but why not on a physical interface?

Hi CSC, Does the FTD support neighbours where I can use the local-as command also with the no prepend replace-as?The FTD has an active AS already but the other end I need to peer with can't use this due to clashes. The plan was to configure the FTD t...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes