cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 6506 with sup720 and PFC3B with this QoS configuration:!access-list 102 permit udp any any!class-map match-any udp match access-group 102!policy-map 100MB class udp police 10000000 5000000 5000000 conform-action transmit exceed-acti...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed 1 2MFT VWIC card in 2821 router if I command sh ver I see this card detect but sh run command I can?t see it any controller how can I enable it for E1 configurationThanksrobin

Hi,I am implementing a WAN link that span a carriers extranet environment. The link will have an inside interface (our router) and an outside interface (their router). When we send traffic to our remote site the traffic will be subject to NAT allow...

Dear All,Please attachment.I have 2 location connected to via Lease Line and backup via isdn. When I test isdn line it works fine , but when I give show isdn status bri0 on location 2, it shows me only channel BRI0:1 and not BRI0:2.So what should I d...

Question for the EIGRP gurus out there.. ;-)I am working on a unequal path load balancing config for a customer consisting of 4 routers ..I am trying to load balance destinations Networks on all 4 routers so looking at the "show ip ei topology all" r...

olumidek by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I want to match the prefix address 172.18.252.4/30 using a route map. I understand it can be done by either the following configs:!route-map TESTMAP permit 10 match ip address TESTACL!ip access-list extended TESTACL permit ip 172.18.252.4 0.0....

Hi mates :)I am dealing with a deadline on the project and need some help on HSRP configuration.please see the attached figure that shows the network and IP design.so far I ve configured:trunketherchannelSVIsI m gonna configure OSPF, and HSRPOSPF is ...

Can you have 2 default routes on a router? Since the router to ISP 2 was added, I'm not getting anything from ISP 1 and 1 is my PRIMARY ISP. All routes to ISP 1 are now going via ISP 2.Why would that be?ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial1/1 name ISP 1ip...