cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

just wanted to know one thing........what is the rule abt standard and extended access-list....like it should be placed near to source or destination......just confuse abt that an dwhy is that.....thanks in advance....cheers

HiI'm finding a probem with laptops with 802.11g cads integrated.The scenario is that we have several 802.11b AP's and one 802.11g AP. All of them are 1100 and 1200.The problem is that laptops with a 802.11g card makes wrong decisions to connect when...

beckerola by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just purchased a 2611XM from ebay for $460 bucks and I'm having problems with it hanging on bootup. Can anyone help me out with some things I could try to fix this ? It boots occasionally, mostly it hangs on boot, usually at the same place. I am no...

Trying to configure VWIC-1MFT-E1 for ISDN data on new 3845 (12.4(3c)with advancedipservices)When I try to configure pri-group timeslots its says.% Not enough DSP resources available to configure pri-group on controller E1 0/1/0% The remaining dsp res...

Hi, I would like to know the command for checking the BW utilization of a DS3 link which is terminating on a Catalyst switch port. For this link we have configured the IP and others in MSFC through a VLAN inteface. But sh int vlan "#" is not giving t...

Need help please. Have 5 Vlans on 2970 switch that is communicating with the 3750 L3 . On the 2970 I need to find out which PC/Computer is connected to lets say port 20 of the 2970. Since 2970 is a Layer 2 switch, how can I achieve my goal , I think ...

For some reason Snort and Ethereal is not seeing source IP's that are from outside of my Network. When I go to a website, Snort and Ethereal picks it up, but it does not see any of the return packets. I am able to surf fine and have ruled out switch ...

Will a 4507 switch accept an output QOS policy that contains CLASS percentages for bandwidth allocation? On 65XX switches and wan routers, i can do something like:policy-map pol-blahclass VOICEpriority percent 5class GOLDbandwidth percent 30The "ban...

afilandro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am applying (Policy-Map) rate limiting on my router subinterfaces for dedicated bandwidth, I would like to know: how long is the average statistics of the interface when you issue the command (sh policy-map int g6/2) for example? also is the...

How can I redistribute an E2 route from OSPF to BGP?Here is the config so far:address-family ipv4 vrf arena_201 redistribute connected redistribute static redistribute ospf 900 no auto-summary no synchronization exit-address-familyHere are the routin...

hi,i have a central 7505 router, which does rtr pathjitter measurement.config:rtr 20160001 type pathJitter dest-ipaddr 10.20.160.1 source-ipaddr 172.16.24.77 num-packets 30 interval 1000 targetOnly owner r-haag1 tag r-haag1 frequency 120!but ?f i do...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 828 router that its cookie was corrupted & I fill its cookie & now the ios & configuration will be ready to work. but with which command I can see tha mac address od the router?thanks