cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I need to add destination NAT rules to my ASA 5505-x and I just want to make sure I'm on the right track here, and perhaps get some guidance. Please excuse my ignorance, I know enough networking to get me into trouble, but this is my first ...

Chris M by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for steps to upgrade cisco ASR 1002-x from code /asr1002x-universalk9.03.11.00.S.154-1.S-std.SPA.bin" to asr1002x-universalk9.16.09.02.SPA.bin please advise.  Regards,B

Hello, I would like to ask for guidance on how to troubleshoot a routing table. R1 and R7 are unable to update its routing table. I encounter this problem while expanding my network(packet tracer). I'm able to solve the issue at R1's routing table by...

Capture.PNG
Jorrie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure ip sla for non directed link . I have configured static route to reach to non directed link1 configured track 2 configured ip sla 3 configured access-list 4 configured NAT 5 configured Event Manager (eem)  to make reachabilit...

0wj3Z.png
wasaqat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,on our network, we have been having problems with DHCP for a while. Some workstations, at start-up, cannot retrieve an IP address. By restarting the pc, or by doing several ipconf / release, ipconfig / renew, it ends up working.Our pc are on di...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends, I have created a lab for LFA. Here I have been testing LFA on CSR-1 for 14.14.14.14/32 which is the loopback of XRv-14. CSR-1 has been choosing CSR-2 primary (best) next hop for reaching to 14.14.14.14/32 and 123.0.0.2 (CSR-2 itself via L...

LFA.PNG

Hello All!I am having 877 woes (I know the 877 is old and outdated, but it worked for me. Until it didn't lol). It is a long and sorted tale, but I will try and make it as short and detailed as possible. First off, I am a novice when it comes to netw...

MarPar by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was looking at the ASR 1001-HX  to support my requirements and wanted to ensure it supports ECMP, and what license level would meet that. The cisco feature navigator only stats the ASR 920 does. We are looking to support an AWS Direct Connect with a ...

Hello Experts, On one of my EBGP peering I am getting a %BGP-6-MALFORMEDATTR for every hour continuously .Can you let me know the reason for the same or how can I check.It is a vanilla eBGP peer with no special config.Will show ip bgp neighbor  x.x.x...

Hello,I am new to Layer 3 routing. I have a Cisco 3750-24TS-S i was told to get for Layer 3 practice for CCNA. I've got the interfaces up and connected to my ASA. I can ping 8.8.8.8 from both the ASA and switch. I can ping my computer from the switch...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card