cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

物理拓扑是1台 ASR1001-X (1NG)  1台华为 S6720-EI交换机,每台设备的2个10G端口做链路聚合,然后做单臂路由,发现思科路由器上的port-channel 1的部分子接口,用1500的包ping不通,部分可以ping通,路由器、交换机的mtu默认都是9216。请问是否是思科版本的bug,怎么解决?Topology:1 Cisco  ASR1001-X(1ng)  ---------------1 Huawe switch S6720-EI,The two 10G port...

Ive enabled port forwarding on the RV340W for L2TP 1701, ISEC-UDP-ENCAP 4500, and ISAKMP 500 External Service                                          Internal Service                  Internal IP                       interfacesL2TP UPD 1701        ...

323techs by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there I am trying to establish multiple eBGP Session with two different route servers in the same AS, I am able to establish one but the other want just would stay in Idle state. and the other one would come up online everytime I lose the first o...

Hi Guys, Im trying to learn cisco IOS. I have followed the guide step by step https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/800/829/software/cisco_configuration_professional_express/v3_4/guides/adminguide/CCP_admin_guide/installing_ccp_express...

Capture.PNG
Taan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone tried bridging a ISR C1117-4PLTE to bridge the LTE port to the GI0/0/0 ports? I cant seem to follow these commands to get it working as I dont have the options displayed in this link:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/s...

Hi All,While labbing with OSPF I was just wondering if a DROther can become ABR? I am attaching reference image for everyone's ease. What I am trying to do is floating R5's loopback back into area 0 but it doesn't work. Secondly, if I tweak the confi...

Hi all, I found a Cisco Live Presentation with a BGP routing table entry, see image attached.And I have a question regarding this BGP routing table entry: In the Line:BGP routing table entry for [2]:[0]:[15335345]:[48]:[0050.56a8.b003]:[0]:[0.0.0.0]/...

TinyMiny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR9006

Hi,I have a customer that is having an issue with an ASR9006 fan, below is what they sent. We installed a fan tray this past Friday and it doesn't seem to be recognized by the ASR. I've included show commands below to show what is going on. The fpd p...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card