cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I seem to have something configured wrong. I have 3 vlans on my L3 Switch and all 3 are configured as L2. vlan 12 can ping vlan 1,12 and 13vlan 12 can ping vlan 1, 12 and 13vlan 1 can ping 12 but not 13. Here is my IP Route, then the error message th...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to change my accounting System From RADIUS to Netflow(Flexible)for PPPoE users on an ASR1001-X.I have some questions about this task:1- Is there any configuration to pass Username of Subscriber inside the Netflow records?In this case subscri...

Consider the diagrammed MPLS configuration CE1 .a -- .b PE1 -- P1 -- P2 -- PE2 .c -- .d CE2 .e and "no mpls ip propagate-ttl" configured at PE1, P1, P2, and PE2. A trace route from CE1 to CE2 reports a MPLS label when egressing PE2:Type escape sequen...

tomc.pnnl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May someone comment on the expected speed of the fans in a isr4431?   They seem to run constantly between 8500 and 11000rpm which seems really excessive and very noisy.  Is this the norm?   Rob

I bought a used router on Ebay and it didn't come with a compacted flash. Also it only boots to ROMMON. I bought this for lab work for getting my CCNA. I can't seem to find any good reference online to what to do. I sent a IOS over Xmodem. but the fl...

Hi All,I am in a situation where I am trying to cut over clients one at a time from the existing wan connection to our new BGP circuit.  The problem that I am encountering is that the return traffic is exiting out the current wan link and not over th...

brb719648 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who only has one /23  network in their datacenter where DNAC will be deployed and would like to assign ip addresses from this one /23 to management, enterprise, Cluster interfaces and CIMC interfaces.  I informed the Customer this w...

We are running a CSR with two tunnel links into a site.  We are learning the same BGP routes from each interface because they got to the same place and the remote locations can use either one.   That all seems to work.  Where I have an issue is that ...