cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Actually I have a same question but for a different Topology.I have two routers connecting to different Service Providers (Router A to Service provider A1 and Router B to Service Provider B1).We are using iBGP between A and B and eBGP between...

Hello, Regarding RV340 router configuration - Firewall - Access Rules, I have questions hopefully someone can answer.The terrible, inadequate manual, does not ever explain functional behavior of the router, it just repeats what is in the UI. in the e...

RV340 Firewall Access Rules Behavior.png

Resolved! ISR1k to internet

I am setting up a test lab and I am a little lost on how to setup my ISR 1100 to connect to the internet. I very new to all this and have already read some guides. Often times the guides don't cover DHCP use on the wan port. I have spectrum internet ...

lynxnebi by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently doing a bgp rpki topology and set up an ubuntu server with an rpki validator and everything is working. Now, trying to connect my bgp routers to the rpki validator. I enter router bgp <as number> Then  Device(config-router)# bgp rpki server...

JLOU1234 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi,i got an ASR920 that failed a ROMMON firmware upgrade and we don't have the USB console adapter and it's a very remote place. i would like to know is there a way to capture the upgrade/bootup logs similar when we're connected via console and send ...

I'm a little confused so I have one host that is 10.10.0.100 on vlan 1 with an SVI of 10.10.0.1/16 and I'm trying to ping vlan 100 with ip address 192.168.70.150 and an SVI of 192.168.70.1/24. The way it's laid out is I have a layer 3 Cisco switch di...

Zach1234 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card